Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo the use of the Ancient Weapons during the war Ancient Kingdom- the future WG, Vegapunk is not telling us specifically that the WG raise the sea level, It can be simply a consequence of the use of this weapons, Pluton can destroy an island like mother flame for example.
The Lunarian race lived where the celestial dragons lives now, so It's possible that the WG killed the Lunarians only for take the safest place to live now that the world will sink to the sea.

In real world the use of the atomic bombs can cause a nuclear winter, Ancient Weapons= Atomic Bombs, Nuclear winter= sea level rise ---> end of the world ( to make a comparison)

Just a consideration, I'm probably wrong
The interesting part is Oda always showing Tequila Wolf Bridge ( the place that Robin got sent to by Kuma ) like its really important things and details. so far we don't know why they creating them except Connecting to another island ( which is 50% sus already lol ) which is weird since that bridge is huge huge

This is Revos Ship which is Really big if u guys remember Fusha village flame incident
They also creating this since 700 years ( which is make this more interesting )

Roger pirate POV that far from Tequila Bridge

I’d agree if we didn’t get confirmation that the sea level continued to rise over the years

Iirc Ryuma was born in the Wano that sits below the sea and that came after the Void Century

Whatever they have that can change the sea level was lost after the war not during it

We simply have to wait the next chapter at this point, I'm really excited to know the truth

C

CensoredbyWG

Bro he's been wrong about most of the stuff lol

If you fling enough shit to a wall, some shit is bound to stick

He's a fucking fraud lmao
He was right about kuma memory going to bonney, Saul still alive, water lvl rising, true wano being underwater, vegapunk dying, sword and shield, among others...

Franky getting the paw fruit will be the final nail in the coffin for deniers

Fake leaker that keeps getting everything right:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
Me and so many others have explained to you multiple times why that guy is a fraud, he's been wrong before, he steals other users theories, and has changed his own theories many times.

But you are too much off an absolute brain dead and a huge simp for that guy to even care or listen.

Keep on believing but stop spamming that guys posts here.

Can't expect something from Oda for Sanji now, cuz so far in Egghead Only Luffy and Zoro got their fight. welp mostly Luffy
i was hype up when he kick Kizaru laser and talking trash to Kizaru
but we get a letdown from Oda which is what he always do to sanji
Yep, Sanji gets robbed off his big fight quite a lot, no major fight on DR, WCI and EH. Overall he has his moments, but his only 1 on 1 big top tier fight was with Queen post-TS.

But those clashes aren't bad either, I'm still sad for no Kiz vs Sanji serious action, but if Kizaru indeed had a change of heart and will betray WG there, then I will be fine.

That’s why it’s slightly confusing to me

The Mother Flame (from Vegapunk) is clearly a new invention so what did they use before

But we also know that a lot of Vegapunk’s creations are heavily inspired by Ancient Kingdom technology (or ripped straight from it) so maybe they had one back in the day

Poseidon.

Mother flame is an artificial weapon used to fulfill Poseidon's function.

Status
Not open for further replies.