Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Dorry and Broggy are peak high tiers/low top tiers.

They had higher bounties than Crocodile who they were introduced before.

Croc’s modern bounty is 2 billion.

Dorry and Broggy will also get updated bounties in the 2 billions.

There is a light year difference between getting pushed back by two low top tiers and going high diff with Ussop.
“High diff”

lol, that’s a bold claim for a scene that may only end up being a single inconclusive panel and nothing more

Have you forgotten already that Saturn already tanked blows from Nika with little trouble, injured him and fought him 1v1 with no issues before summoning the others?

Look, you even got me defending Saturn lmfao.

But no, you’ve convinced yourself from circumstantial feats that Warcury >> Saturn even though there is little reason to believe strength gaps exist between Gorosei lol

Btw, Dorry and Broggy are low top tier for sure. King would get crushed like a bug against them. If you think Oda won’t make the giants OP as shit, you are heavily mistaken.

My respect for Saturn was high last chapter.

I told everyone, multiple times, in full zealot mode, that he was stronger than Kaido.

Then the spoilers for this chapter drop.

“Ussop and Nami fight with Saturn.”

Never again. I am DONE with Laturn and making excuses for him.

Warcury is my main man now.
Lol do you not consider plot armor and PIS to be at play whenever Top tiers don't neg fodder characters relative to them when they should? Or is Kaido's AP questionable at best when he didn't KO Kinemon for the rest of the war at least despite landing a ACoC attack on top of his head?

You wish . He’s going to get hypetooled act like you kno the protocol
Exhibit A of an insecure zoro Stan that would feel personally attacked and hurt if sanji got conquerors. Again even tho it really in no way effects zoro

Somehow can’t like zoro without constantly hating Sanji. To the point his pfp is just as sad as someone still having the random beetle gifter
:cryabit:

Status
Not open for further replies.