Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep zoro sidelined totally
This is what is part of the problem. You Guys think you know how to dictate the story better than oda. When in reality your just a fanboy. Oda is not keeping anybody away from zoro. If he wants zoro to clash with kiz or anybody it will happen but you guys think you write the story and anytime your hc is wrong it's always Oda's fault. Look in the mirror sometimes. It's especially you zoro fans who do this. You deny everything just to satisfy your fanfic. ZKK, kaku stronger than lucci, lucci being yc1 level, zoro fights Kizaru, lucci and Kizaru are equals.

If you read this stuff without agenda you won't be having panic attacks every weak and break week 🙃

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Lee Ba Shou idk why but I wouldn't be surprised if Imu ends up at Egghead and ends up killing Kizaru
It's a possibility

If VG broadcast gets full air time without interruption and he reveals something massive so IMU might go nuts coz this will happen with all elders and an admiral being present at egghead.

So, definitely a possibility that ImU makes an appearance

Well that's because Sanji most likely be hype tooled.

There is no way sanji and zoro post wano with their new PUs can get hypetooled easily.

So, this is Oda's stupid way to deal with the situation.

Keep sanji in base while he is clashing with top tiers of WG and Navy

Keep zoro sidelined totally
I appreciate that Oda wants to give characters an out for their performance (not using their full power) but I still think it's a little silly especially in situations like this

What reason does Sanji have to hold back when he's in front of a Gorosei

Same thing I was wondering when Luffy fought Kizaru

Obviously CoA isn't enough so use ACoC

Just doesn't really make sense logically

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is what is part of the problem. You Guys think you know how to dictate the story better than oda. When in reality your just a fanboy. Oda is not keeping anybody away from zoro. If he wants zoro to clash with kiz or anybody it will happen but you guys think you write the story and anytime your hc is wrong it's always Oda's fault. Look in the mirror sometimes. It's especially you zoro fans who do this. You deny everything just to satisfy your fanfic. ZKK, kaku stronger than lucci, lucci being yc1 level, zoro fights Kizaru, lucci and Kizaru are equals.

If you read this stuff without agenda you won't be having panic attacks every weak and break week 🙃
What you wafflin about?

What zkk has to do with what I said?

Zoro didn't get much panel time in egghead and this is a fact.

So, what Lucci, kaku, kiz and zkk have to do with my post?
Post automatically merged:

I appreciate that Oda wants to give characters an out for their performance (not using their full power) but I still think it's a little silly especially in situations like this

What reason does Sanji have to hold back when he's in front of a Gorosei

Same thing I was wondering when Luffy fought Kizaru

Obviously CoA isn't enough so use ACoC

Just doesn't really make sense logically
Yeah!

If crew is in danger which crew definitely was against Saturn and now then Sanji has no reason to hold back.

If oda is setting up sanji saving Bonney from Venus then atleast don't make Sanji hold back.

Why wouldn't the Gorosei just do that themselves?
Well, Elders are there and they themselves failed to stop the broadcast so I don't think they are in situation to blame kiz when they themselves failed to do it

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It's a possibility

If VG broadcast gets full air time without interruption and he reveals something massive so IMU might go nuts coz this will happen with all elders and an admiral being present at egghead.

So, definitely a possibility that ImU makes an appearance
We might get an appearance from Imu before we hear his voice in the anime imo

Status
Not open for further replies.