Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru ain’t going to do anything with his haki. But with his devil fruit awakening? Now we talking.
And yeah Nesjuro Bonney Sanji Oimo and Kashi will stalemate the whole time. Nesjuro can’t do anything to them and they can’t do anything to him
lol u do know how crazy it sounds to say that a future zoro opponent with possibly shodai is about to do nothing but get stalemated:choppawhat: he catching at least the giants bodies…. U are expecting Kizaru to intervene too soon I do think.

lol u do know how crazy it sounds to say that a future zoro opponent with possibly shodai is about to do nothing but get stalemated:choppawhat: he catching at least the giants bodies…. U are expecting Kizaru to intervene too soon I do think.
I doubt he’s even catching the giants bodies. And seeing how getting stalemated was literally kings entire role in Onigashima until his fight with Zoro it’s really not crazy at all.

So we are literally gonna live some Arca de Noe sort of thing.

Reason we have 3 ancient weapons with their own huge ships, to carry all their people to the new world.

Poseidon will use sea monsters, Wano will use Zunisha? Giants might use some birds or whatever.

Reason the WG hates fishman, reason they live in the red line.

Status
Not open for further replies.