Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We have a very direct parallel to compare gorosei to actual top tiers like Yonko Admirlas.

Nami Brook Chopper and Jinbe tried to hold off a nerfed version of big mom in WCI and failed

Lets see how Nami Brook chopper and Usopp do against Saturn and we’ll know our answer lmao
We already know the answer

Elders don't care about taking hits..they don't care about dodging because they can heal.

So, you will see everyone doing something to them but in the end they all will be just fine.

We already know the answer

Elders don't care about taking hits..they don't care about dodging because they can heal.

So, you will see everyone doing something to them but in the end they all will be just fine.
It’s mostly will they be able to do it without getting hurt or having the sunny almost be destroyed like Big Mom was able to do.

The elders can get beat up all they want; but if they can’t at least do anything back then it’s as I thought. They’re all power with no skill.

He won't. Akainu is the BB of the WG: a third faction out to leave his own imprint on the world. Once Akainu sees what Imu and the Gorosei are, he will go ape-shit and threaten WG and pirate-alike.
If anything, Luffy and Imu might both have to come together to stop Magma Boy.
Thats the same bs, Luffy teaming up with the man who is enslaving the world for 800y+, genociding country after country.. You are sick for bringing that even up.

Literally every straw hat put some work on the Gorosei now, even the weaklings. Zoro HAS to do something
Lol. Oda threw a bone to the fans of the other strawhats, so that he could continue to feed meat to the fans of the Monster Trio. It's not even that Oda wants it. He just gives what this fandom needs. With this chapter, he simply lowered the degree of tension and discontent among the other part of the fanbase. In the future, he will return to those who bring in the most money.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It’s mostly will they be able to do it without getting hurt or having the sunny almost be destroyed like Big Mom was able to do.

The elders can get beat up all they want; but if they can’t at least do anything back then it’s as I thought. They’re all power with no skill.
They already did more than that.

All pacifistas are disabled.

Nika ran out of juice

Sanji got horse bite.

VP died - their goal which they achieved.

Sunny thing doesn't matter at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.