Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If this is the order in the chapter, and Bonney didn't even do anything against Saturn AGAIN and it was all nika AGAIN...

What the fuck is oda smoking and snorting?

Is jump holding a gun to his head to artificially extend their cashcow?

Cause there was literally no reason for ANOTHER Saturn confrontation after he got violated by Kuma, Franky, Condom, and the Fucking weak Trio + brook. Literally no reason.

Cause we know saturn would just heal back up. So it would have been pointless. That's why i was baffled by Redon's hint about Bonney punching Saturn. But if it was the fucking condom fucker who punched away saturn AGAIN, it is literally just a complete rehashing of stuff that already fucking happened not even 20 chapters ago.

Fucking hell. Even a snail would have been halfway through Elbaf right now.
She turns into Nika and helps Luffy send Saturn away

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

WAS THIS PRANKS ALL ALONG ?
TALKING ABOUT A CERTAIN PIRATE SHANKS

SOMEONE OF HIS STATUS CONCERNING HIMSELF WITH THE WORLDS AFFAIRS !!!
IE A CELESTIAL DRAGON

Imo imu is either monsterously strong or, shes great at planning and tactics and leaves the fighting to the Gorosei and Holy Knights
she? I thought Imu was a male.
I don’t think Imu is the strongest, but is the most powerful because of the weapons he possesses. Probably around the same level as the gorosei. If dragon hyped up the holy knight, I would lean towards one of them being one of the strongest of the verse.

WAS THIS PRANKS ALL ALONG ?
TALKING ABOUT A CERTAIN PIRATE SHANKS

SOMEONE OF HIS STATUS CONCERNING HIMSELF WITH THE WORLDS AFFAIRS !!!
IE A CELESTIAL DRAGON
That was a huge theory since revery chapters dropped.

Oda didn't show his left side at all and we don't see a scar there on the part of his left side we see either. So, looks like its an actual possibility now lol.

Would you guys be happy if Buggy beat Luffy and became pirate king? A clown manga deserves a Clown ending, right? :pepebuggy:
Buggy will either be Pirate King by name and fame or he will find the actual find the one piece first and bow out
Greatness coming for him Level 8 readers know he is one of Odas fav characters :finally:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
she? I thought Imu was a male.
I don’t think Imu is the strongest, but is the most powerful because of the weapons he possesses. Probably around the same level as the gorosei. If dragon hyped up the holy knight, I would lean towards one of them being one of the strongest of the verse.
Im on the Shemu train until imu stops being a shilloute

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Haven't seen most of the shanks fan in this thread

Perhaps they finally felt reality check with one of their headcannon getting wrong - shanks is evil and will fight luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.