Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The poneglyph are not hidden information like the gorosei and Imu tho

And remember Impel down jannie also said that man travels around, so much so people know there are some mysterious whirlpools around his ship, so its not like he is also a super secretive thing, at least that's the impression I'm getting and why
They aren’t but,

Them being a map to the One Piece is privileged info that most people don’t seem to have.

Them having one would be a secret. And it’s better security to have as few as possible to know about it

That's pretty much been Egghead in a nutshell. I mean, Wano was godawful, but Egghead's pacing and narrative has been a mess that's been all over the place far more so than even in Wano and WCI. You have characters facing each other down one moment, then appearing in completely different places next chapter, then you have a character do something to move the plot one chapter, then they do it again for 2 chapters later, and then you have characters repeating themselves (like Vegapunk) over and over again with no progress.

Loda is just stalling for time either because Jump and him really want to milk this dried up cashcow for all its worth, or because Oda has gotten so forgetful with age that he doesn't realize when he's already done somethin.

And because he doesn't like listening to his editors, and his editors are too scared of giving advice, its no wonder we keep finding ourselves sent back to square one.

Imagine shading your own editor over a pitifully given suggestion.
I disagree with your points. Yes egghead has some weak points with some Cp 0 and Seraphim stuff but other than that this arc is on fire. After Gorosei came to the island i dont think we have gotten a bad chapter. Egghead is going one of my faves its one of the biggest arcs but doesnt feel like it. It so wonderfully merges micro and macro story of One Piece too.

Meanwhile op tards on Twitter:
"Omg hidden silhouette character that looks like Shanks or related, another reveal?? break after that, Goda on fire again he knows how to tease reader with PEAK cliffhanger!!!"

:shocked::steef::finally:catded
My friend is a social media addict and he always tells me about some retards that only live on twitter to hype up shit and post 24/7 about nothing characters like Mihawk or Dragon, they must be having a field day with this :kobeha::kobeha:

That's pretty much been Egghead in a nutshell. I mean, Wano was godawful, but Egghead's pacing and narrative has been a mess that's been all over the place far more so than even in Wano and WCI. You have characters facing each other down one moment, then appearing in completely different places next chapter, then you have a character do something to move the plot one chapter, then they do it again for 2 chapters later, and then you have characters repeating themselves (like Vegapunk) over and over again with no progress.

Loda is just stalling for time either because Jump and him really want to milk this dried up cashcow for all its worth, or because Oda has gotten so forgetful with age that he doesn't realize when he's already done somethin.

And because he doesn't like listening to his editors, and his editors are too scared of giving advice, its no wonder we keep finding ourselves sent back to square one.

Imagine shading your own editor over a pitifully given suggestion.
Master clown Lolda when his editor tries to do his fucking job

They aren’t but,

Them being a map to the One Piece is privileged info that most people don’t seem to have.

Them having one would be a secret. And it’s better security to have as few as possible to know about it
I guess its not impossible yeah
Shading could hide it

And, why Pranks need to pretend like Shanks to meet Elders?
There is a famous interview of oda where he refused to answer this when he was asked, so I don't think so that's just shading error

Maybe someone has it at hand

It was not corrected in the Volumes either

Status
Not open for further replies.