Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These characters are probably the strongest characters in the verse right now(if we cut Buggy and Coby(rising star for the future), since for Buggy you have Crocodile and Mihawk).

Which also confirms me that Kuzan seems be above the other Admirals like Kizaru,GB and Fujitora, same as above any Gorosei(noticed how only Imu was named here).

People finally should stop downplaying Kuzan only because he works with Teach(will surpasse Primebeard).
Dude matched with Garp in physical power and also show/tease of using adv CoC...

These characters above are currently the strongest characters in the verse.
I don’t think Sabo is above the Gorosei

Same with Kuzan

These characters are probably the strongest characters in the verse right now(if we cut Buggy and Coby(rising star for the future), since for Buggy you have Crocodile and Mihawk).

Which also confirms me that Kuzan seems be above the other Admirals like Kizaru,GB and Fujitora, same as above any Gorosei(noticed how only Imu was named here).

People finally should stop downplaying Kuzan only because he works with Teach(will surpasse Primebeard).
Dude matched with Garp in physical power and also show/tease of using adv CoC...

:jay-he:

No Kuzan isn't above Topman, Kizaru and even Fuji and GB
Kuzan is just more relevant than them plot wise

He matched Okd Garp's physical power not prime Garp

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Cause if he grows to Kuzan level by the time the straw hats fight the BBP it would be the most BS bump in power in the story.

He’s basically going from neg diff material to Luffy to high diff which undermines Luffy way too much.
Koby has progressed very quickly since we met him, on his first introduction dude could go extreme dif with spandam now he's strong enough to destroy island sized attacks in a single punch maybe he won't directly over power bb or kuzan whoever he fights but if oda does it right he'll win with wit rather than pure strength I do agree if Koby just starts whooping ass and dominates the fight that would be a major ass pull tho

Status
Not open for further replies.