Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzan being alongside the rest is the most interesting development. I didn't assume his interests would eventually cross Teach's, but if he's being put as a main actor alongside his captain... Kinda get the feeling that he may leave the crew at some point, or outright betray it.

If this was another author, I'd bank on Kuzan trying to destroy the One Piece or something cool. Since it's Oda, his agenda is probably pretty mundane and forgettable.
I think each one has their agenda

Luffy, Shanks, Teach, Buggy wants it to be cringed PK and each one has their goals

Akainu would want to find the island and destroy it

Kuzan probably just wanna find the island and learn the truth then attack WG

After all these years of me pushing Coby, Kuzan, Shanks, Akainu, Dragon and Sabo finally worthy.

This is not sword piece, the ones above are the goats.
Bro feasting
Im happy as well with a lot of my favs like Kuzan Teach (not there was ever doubt for him lol) and Akainu being endgame + confirmation for my theory 3 eyed tribe is linked to the ancient weapons :steef:

Reminder that throughout this message, Oda never showed Kid, Law, Fujitora, and Green Bull.

He even showed the Fake Straw Hats and many random fodders over them.:kobeha:

Even useless Smoothie made in appearance over them.:pepecafe:
He showed Fake Kidd pirates
Which means he still has Kidd as relevant character to come back

Same way he showed Bepo when D. We're mentioned

Law and Kidd aren't done

Y did mihawk even run from those fodder marines
Idk but he and crocodile are really all talk no bite and it’s lowkey annoying

The fact kid and law were going after the one piece with their shitty ass crews but they’re still too scared to try again is frustrating
I get they got betrayed and probably destroyed in the process while they were young and fair enough. But do you know who was also betrayed and destroyed yet still refused to give up and stand down?
Say what you want about him but kid refuses to break no matter how bad things get

Status
Not open for further replies.