Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yea maybe because that panel was over 15 years ago :gokulaugh:
Yet widely discussed and very famous during our days of glory, but you never entertained it. It's not like Shanks and Akainu changed drastically since that panel. Don't even try to tell me you've never came across discussions that involve that panel lmao.

I held Shanks in high regard cause of that panel anyhow, what am I celebrating exactly? This chapter did nothing for me.
Nah, I was just talking about you going at Mihawk here and there. It's not about this chapter.

How is pointing out an obvious fact counts as me being a smartass? GB's hype career started with him supposedly turning King into a fertilizer. GB bro's celebrated and propagated it like there's no tomorrow.

It's funny how you go full-blown defensive mode as soon as I said something remotely negative about GB yet you try to mock the others for doing something similar.

Let me tell you who the actual smart ass is. It's the ones trying to save face saying they don't care about the agenda that they propagated in the first place.
Not exactly, the smartass is the one who wants to sound smart but is speaking out if his ass, out of context
:bamathink:

I didn’t propagate any agenda, we were dealing with cases of King > Greenbull before the raws dropped
And now after the handcuffs cope we have bandage retcon
Do you see how out of context you are now

Status
Not open for further replies.