Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sure, he will most likely do the latter.

I already have an idea of how it will happen, with Big Mom being amnesiac again and being innocent again, with Pudding using her memory powers on her mother to bring back her fighting skills against the BBP but with modifying the memories so her mother stays nice.
Big mom really does have so much potential for great character moments if she’s allowed to actually stay in character for long enough lol

Hopefully before she gets her final mental nerf we get at least a glimpse of that

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
At the moment yeah I’d say shanks is probably a bit stronger and overall more respected. If it’s going to stay that way idk
If Blackbeard surpasses shanks I wouldn’t mind but if shanks somehow catches up I also wouldn’t be mad

Pretending your opinion is a fact doesn’t make it any less of an opinion

Luffy is the emperor Luffy has wanted to fight and surpass the longest. Luffy meeting shanks is one of the most hyped up moments in the whole story. Almost just as much as luffy finding the one piece
Mihawks role in the story in comparison to shanks is essentially meaningless

Tbf I don’t think oda has to do big mom any justice to bring her back lol

For better or worse and there’s a good chance it might be worse I do think she’ll come back regardless lol
Never said it's a fact but it's simply based on deduction

Shanks has been portrayed to be looking for BB.

RHP and SHs are rivals but not antagonistic to each other. There is family bonding between Usopp and Yasopp and brotherhood between Luffy and the RHP.

Whereas RHP and BBP are both rivals and antagonistic to each other. There is bad blood

How anyone can even think RHP vs SHs will happen but not BB vs shanks is just beyond imagination

Big mom really does have so much potential for great character moments if she’s allowed to actually stay in character for long enough lol

Hopefully before she gets her final mental nerf we get at least a glimpse of that
With Oda it will most either never happens, or she will only shows her real potential after having been turned goody goody permanently.

Never said it's a fact but it's simply based on deduction

Shanks has been portrayed to be looking for BB.

RHP and SHs are rivals but not antagonistic to each other. There is family bonding between Usopp and Yasopp and brotherhood between Luffy and the RHP.

Whereas RHP and BBP are both rivals and antagonistic to each other. There is bad blood

How anyone can even think RHP vs SHs will happen but not BB vs shanks is just beyond imagination
Okay zoro and mihawk are rivals not antagonistic so they can’t fight

It doesn’t matter that luffy wants to fight shanks or zoro mihawk they aren’t bad guys so they should be killed off to hype up a different character

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Okay zoro and mihawk are rivals not antagonistic so they can’t fight

It doesn’t matter that luffy wants to fight shanks or zoro mihawk they aren’t bad guys so they should be killed off to hype up a different character
Bad analogy.

Mihawk is in CG. Also, Mihawk doesn't share brotherhood with zoro. They have duel reserved.

Nothing as sort of with shanks and RhP.

Then, mihawk is individual and when you say SH vs RHP then it's about the crew as well. Does RHP shares any antagonistic rivalry? No

And, that side character you mentioned is that person whom your fav wants to stop.

I know you are shanks fan but don't turn yourself blind to what's in front of you

Status
Not open for further replies.