Did Enma have Oden's haki in it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoofyFans crying that Zorofan are point out that Goofy got carried 1000% vs Kaido....

Loda is proofing more and more that doesnt give a dam about Luffy but everything is about Joy Boy

Luffy, I am tuckered out, Loda (dont worry bad clone, Joy Boy will lend you magical df powers combine with infinite haki bloom:suresure:)

kaido always knew joyboy haki confirmed

Luffy in his mind: talk to me nika nika and strawhat I need you both - rogerhaki and joyboy haki and legendary df power:josad:

Tbh I don't see how that phrase can have any sense if that was not at least AdvCoA.

Oda has always been incapable of really showing haki, that's It.

When Oda want to show something he damn well make sure he does .
It was easy as hell to tell luffy use ACoC on WSG.
When luffy was using no touching ACoA in kaido fight because he was not touching kaido when he was attacking .
I do agree that sometimes Oda is be confusing with haki lightning but the no touching ACoA haki is no mistaking it because well you don't be touching person when attacking\blocking lol .

Inherited Will" = "Inherited Power" maybe what makes the Ds special is their ability to store/hand down power or to receive the inherited power, which is why Imu/Gorosei are so fearful of the D lineage.

Remember when VP started talking about this the broadcast cut out, it was obviously the most revealing info that Oda wanted to keep a mystery still

"Those who bear the name of D, within you there is...[REDACTED]...which you might consider a will...inherited throughout the years"

Zolotards are the most illiterate of the one piece fandom. They cannot read, they cannot understand, they have no life but they talk too much headcannon and act as if theyre correct. Delusional fools.
Don't argue with this low life peasant
Fucking cunt says he's a psychiatrist yet he behaves like a mad dog with rabbies n curse others

Motherfucking cunts like him gets bullied in real life n bark over the internet, I swear if I see this mere midget in the Himalaya, I'll break his bone

When Oda want to show something he damn well make sure he does .
It was easy as hell to tell luffy use ACoC on WSG.
When luffy was using no touching ACoA in kaido fight because he was not touching kaido when he was attacking .
I do agree that sometimes Oda is be confusing with haki lightning but the no touching ACoA haki is no mistaking it because well you don't be touching person when attacking\blocking lol .
I already showed the panels of the Rooftoop fight. They look no different from normal G4 btw:

In fact, you can clearly see Luffy touching Kaido's cheek.

+ Kizaru's statement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.