Did Enma have Oden's haki in it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been thinking that Haki storage is possible for quite some time. Ever since Oda started to give Haki a black hue I thought that it might be possible to permanently leave the Haki behind in an object. And that’s how you create a blackboard or the poneglyphs. But then the question remains of why some are blue and some red? And also why the blackblades don’t emit the same Haki as their masters who turned them black.
Storing haki is a thing since putting haki into bullets and arrows which away from the users until when ever .
People just though it as short term for the attack but maybe AK tech solve that issues to keep it longer .

At this point idek which posts are actual criticism, which are agenda, which are trolls and which are memes.

This is probably to show that Joyboys haki is on another level, all arc the Elders haki has been hyped and now they get sent back due to JBs haki.

An ancient robot built on ancient technology, maybe we have already seen something similar before from a tribe that has ancient roots and is connected to OP. Imo Emeth is using an advanced version of the Impact Dial to store and release haki. We have seen IDs being used for all sorts of things so haki may also be a possibility.

As for the trolls neither Luffy nor Zoro are using JB/Odeb haki.

Who are you trying to convince ? Me or yourself after the disappointments of these last arcs ?
I am no trying to convince anybody.

:handsup:

I just can't comprehend that Oda would disappoint us with the Elbaf Arc. He was a fan of that Viking cartoon he used to watch when he was younger, and that got him inspired to write a Pirate Story. So in a way delivering with Elbaf goes deeper than representing Japan with Wano for him, because this is his childhood, the thing that got him started.

I already showed the panels of the Rooftoop fight. They look no different from normal G4 btw:

In fact, you can clearly are Luffy touching Kaido's cheek.

+ Kizaru's statement.
What you are showing is not ACoA that i talking about .
Luffy was not using it until he got up and start using ACoC
Internal destruction and no touching haki are not the same thing . ( for eg the admrial use not touching haki to block WB attack pre time skip and that is what ray show off to luffy for CoA but took luffy hundreds chapters to do .)
For eg Oda even went out his way to show the no touching aspect in luffy and kaido last clash .

Current Goofy 's Quirks ALL FOR ONE :shocked::crazwhat: (joyboy,roger,shanks,ace)

How did my hero academia end? Mostly fan forgot about that manga:kobeha:

OP path cant be stopped, the train left the station and nothing can stop the future disaster:michalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.