Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the joyboy haki even needed?
-Mars was sent far away
-Venus left behind after Atlus explosion
-Warcury and Jupeter stuck on ground blocked by Emeth as Giant ship sails
-Saturn was drowning
-and Kizaru was sleeping

By all accounts they crew already successfully escaped last chapter.
Venus would have heal by now and it seem mars was back this chapter .
Also it was easy to see emeth getting destroy cause he was falling apart and ju peter just sucking them back in .

It is time to review Lucci powerlevel dude is much stronger than I previously though:hope:

Dude is equally clashing with Joy Boy haki (with the perfect clone), he is holding his own while 4 elders got blow away by robot that has stored JB's haki.

Lucci mid top tier aint far fetched :quest::michalaugh:

It is time to review Lucci powerlevel dude is much stronger than I previously though:hope:

Dude is equally clashing with Joy Boy haki (with the perfect clone), he is holding his own while 4 elders got blow away by robot that has stored JB's haki.

Lucci mid top tier aint far fetched :quest::michalaugh:
Luffy was clowning around the entire time. He finally got serious and killed off Saturn.

I am not saying he was not using ACoA but we know there differnt aspect or levels it .
Still my point was that when ever Oda want to show the no touching aspect no matter which group you toss it in he clearly show it.
Still it whatever at this point i guess since Oda clearly care about G5 more than anything else lol .
Sure, what I am trying to say Is that even on the Rooftoop when Luffy was going all out using advCoA against Kaido to finally damage him, all the hits "touched" Kaido. There was no visual difference between normal hits and AdvCoA hits, especially in G4, aside from the fact that we know they were AdvCoA hits:

Oda usually draws the no-touching when he shows AdvCoC but Is just a general stament, because there are plenty of AdvCoC hits that made contact, from G5 to Kaido.

But anyway, I agree. Oda doesn't care lol. That is why the only thing that we can do Is using the narrative and the dialogues.
The visuals are totally unrealiable.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that tbh

He got to the last island and found out it was all in vain without being Nika

We're going to see his Raftel laugh again but with added dialogue. "Hahahaha fuck!!"
He was fuck even without nika cause Shirahoshi was not born yet and you know AW will play part in all of this .

Luffy was clowning around the entire time. He finally got serious and killed off Saturn.
luffy wasnt clowing all the time, dude went into joymode from the getgo and lucci was capable of equally clasing vs JB until JB infinitive magical power surprise Lucci with 3 weird name attack which disable for a few second lucci.

So stop with the clown nonsense,.... Lucci was asweome dude can keep up with JoyBoy broken infinitive magical power:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.