Did Enma have Oden's haki in it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are showing is not ACoA that i talking about .
Luffy was not using it until he got up and start using ACoC
Internal destruction and no touching haki are not the same thing . ( for eg the admrial use not touching haki to block WB attack pre time skip and that is what ray show off to luffy for CoA but took luffy hundreds chapters to do .)
For eg Oda even went out his way to show the no touching aspect in luffy and kaido last clash .
Luffy literally learned internal destruction before the fight in the Rooftoop (the Tree scene) and used against Kaido since the Red Rock. Luffy literally said he would have used it to go beyond Kaido's scales.

You are confusing AdvCoA with AdvCoC, which Luffy leanrd only in 1010.

Egggead was 5 out of 10.
Some bad things:
Absolutely useless Kuma flashback.
Bonney is Mary sue also Oda love little girl. O-tama, Bonney.
Background fight against seraphim.
Vegapunk is dead.Luffy didn't keep his promise.
Zoro vs Lucci off screen.
Good things:
Admiral suck.
Alot story about void century.
Gorosei.
Shanks vs Useless Captain Mid.
BB vs Law.
Garp vs BB crew.

How it feels knowing people can’t use the haki storage stuff and not slander Luffy in turn anymore :risitameh::risiup::risicheck:
Man, every single time one of those Zoro-haters and Luffy dick riders posts that stupid "I can feel Odens presence" panel after this chapter?

Just post the ""It's like the fruit has a will of its own." and you are good after this chapter. Jobyoy, the ONE guy with confirmed haki storage owned Luffys fruit prior to him. Luffys signature Strawhat was owned by Roger and Shanks, two people the community will go up and down proclaiming to be literal tiers above Oden in haki as well as in general.

To all the "Enma is a Haki battery!" folk?

There is NO reality where Enma is a Haki battery but the Strawhat and the Nika fruit ain't unless you push Oden above Roger, Shanks and Joyboy.

I am no trying to convince anybody.

:handsup:

I just can't comprehend that Oda would disappoint us with the Elbaf Arc. He was a fan of that Viking cartoon he used to watch when he was younger, and that got him inspired to write a Pirate Story. So in a way delivering with Elbaf goes deeper than representing Japan with Wano for him, because this is his childhood, the thing that got him started.

People like that last few arcs even with there issues .
As much people shit on wano it had good rating over all when the arc done and people overall like egghead until slow aspect of VP speech and breaks kick in lol .
Like usual people will look back fondly on egghead in binge format .
So i think the bigger question is if you did not like last two arc cause they get done very differnt well you won't like elbaf .

Marco Strawhat? correct marco, what you feel is the haki coming out from the strawhat :suresure:

Elone Musk new battery - strawhat :shocked::crazwhat:
We thought mugiwara was luffys epithet... But they were actually referring to the SHs... It was wearing luffy... They are called Mugiwara no ichimi... Mugiwara no nakama but not Luffy... Except The crew members everyone knew it... :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji haki his own, no copycat or storage
Only pure/real HAKIMAN
:cryabit:
Bro has no haki

Luffy literally learned internal destruction before the fight in the Rooftoop (the Tree scene) and used against Kaido since the Red Rock. Luffy literally said he would have used it to go beyond Kaido's scales.

You are confusing AdvCoA with AdvCoC, which Luffy leanrd only in 1010.
Yes i know he learn internal destruction before the roof but it was only with ACoC that he put it together to do the no touching aspect .
Like i said we know that no touching haki has nothing to do with ACoC because we see characters without ACoC use it .

We thought mugiwara was luffys epithet... But they were actually referring to the SHs... It was wearing luffy... They are called Mugiwara no ichimi... Mugiwara no nakama but not Luffy... Except The crew members everyone knew it... :crazwhat:
All those years of people hyping up Luffy as a self-made man unlike Naruto and other shonen protagonist "who got everything handed to them" and lo and behold he is LITERALLY the exact same kind of nepo-baby fraud as everybody else people compared him to.

THIS is Luffys job instead of Pirate King if Shanks did not literally hand him the ticket to the top on a silver platter alongside the Strawhat everybody knows him for:

Yes i know he learn internal destruction before the roof but it was only with ACoC that he put it together to do the no touching aspect .
Like i said we know that no touching haki has nothing to do with ACoC because we see characters without ACoC use it .
In fact we don't know for sure they don't. But anyway, every hit Luffy gave on the Rooftoop to Kaido was with AdvCoA; people even commented that now Luffy could harm Kaido and Kaido commented about his ceiling.
Even Luffy commented Kaido was dodging.

Adv CoC is CoC put "on top" of AdvCoA, that Luffy knew and was already using.

Post automatically merged:

Bro has no haki
Luffyfans? aint this shit disrespectful? All people are call out the strawhat that luffy is wearing (cuz they see a super magical battery in it) but not Luffy himself.....:josad:

Other crews, Black Beard pirate (1 of the main unique characteristic of black beard (he has an unique black beard)
White beard pirate, ( crescent-shaped mustache is white unique caracteristic for WhiteBeard)
Red hair pirate ( Shanks'hair)

:risiup:

Was the joyboy haki even needed?
-Mars was sent far away
-Venus left behind after Atlus explosion
-Warcury and Jupeter stuck on ground blocked by Emeth as Giant ship sails
-Saturn was drowning
-and Kizaru was sleeping

By all accounts they crew already successfully escaped last chapter.

In fact we don't know for sure they don't. But anyway, every hit Luffy gave on the Rooftoop to Kaido was with AdvCoA; people even commented that now Luffy could harm Kaido and Kaido commented about his ceiling.
Even Luffy commented Kaido was dodging.

Adv CoC is CoC put "on top" of AdvCoA, that Luffy knew and was already using.
I am not saying he was not using ACoA but we know there differnt aspect or levels it .
Still my point was that when ever Oda want to show the no touching aspect no matter which group you toss it in he clearly show it.
Still it whatever at this point i guess since Oda clearly care about G5 more than anything else lol .

Are they getting nuked by an haki attack or are they getting teleported?
If it's nuke haki I think the next trend will be, that some are just able to draw out much more of their haki at will, similar to the conecpt of Zoro's KoH. In an Sbs Shanks was drawn with a huge haki trail iirc.
That's what I speculated for Roger's Kamusari aswell, cause it did to Oden what it did to him. Never was someone sent flying like that.
Might explain how Joyboy did the trick. Bro prolly put a lifetime dosis of CoC into Emet

Still no confirmation of Oden having stored his haki in Enma that bum who failed to forge a kokuto just like shanks would never be capable of pulling of such a feat :joker:

You see that line about Enma? See how Hitetsu mentions Wado before that. But only talks about Enma becoming a black blade? See how he says Enma is not yet forged into a black blade?

Means Enma was already in the process of becoming a black blade by lolden. He danced around for 5 years and croaked before he could finish it.

So, Lolden's haki is absolutely inside Enma

:cryabit:

Status
Not open for further replies.