Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not wanking him the author literally told us he's the strongest swordsman
Thus he's above Shanks
If you think I'm wanking him to get into some super secret Zoro cool kid club then sure, what ever, lol, but you'd have to say the same about Oda since he's the one who made him the WSS for over a thousand chapters now
Old Whitebeard was World Strongest Man
Mihawk is a man
So who is stronger

Mihawk is World Strongest Swordsman
Old Whitebeard the WSM had supreme blade
Mihawk has supreme blade
So who is stronger

Old Whitebeard was World Strongest Man
Mihawk is a man
So who is stronger

Mihawk is World Strongest Swordsman
Old Whitebeard the WSM had supreme blade
Mihawk has supreme blade
So who is stronger
Difference is Whitebeard's title was outdated by then, as we're shown multiple times. Marco said he got considerably weaker, for example. Dude literally had cancer. He was only the true WSM in his Prime, Primebeard is the only version of Whitebeard that could beat Mihawk (even then it's an extreme diff).
Mihawk's title has no reason to be outdated like Whitebeard's, he's in the prime of his life and hasn't had any displays of inferiority to other top tiers.

I don't give a flying fuck of what happens in the following chapters

I know Straw Hats are going to Elbaf and they left Egghead

Yet facts are the arc is not over yet, we are still finishing it with Vegapunk's flashback and we don't know yet about Saturn or Kizaru based on the spoilers

Redon also admits there may be a few chapters left for Egghead to properly finish the arc

I will wait for these events to properly conclude and for us to enter Elbaf arc properly to take the "Ls" you guys want me to take so hard

In the mean time, shut the fuck up and be patient
I don't care what L you take lol just don't get salty when other Fandom spreading they fantasy "post egghead"

Difference is Whitebeard's title was outdated by then, as we're shown multiple times. Marco said he got considerably weaker, for example. Dude literally had cancer. He was only the true WSM in his Prime, Primebeard is the only version of Whitebeard that could beat Mihawk (even then it's an extreme diff).
Mihawk's title has no reason to be outdated like Whitebeard's, he's in the prime of his life and hasn't had any displays of inferiority to other top tiers.
Who told you Mihawk's title isn't outdated?

I don't give a flying fuck of what happens in the following chapters

I know Straw Hats are going to Elbaf and they left Egghead

Yet facts are the arc is not over yet, we are still finishing it with Vegapunk's flashback and we don't know yet about Saturn or Kizaru based on the spoilers

Redon also admits there may be a few chapters left for Egghead to properly finish the arc

I will wait for these events to properly conclude and for us to enter Elbaf arc properly to take the "Ls" you guys want me to take so hard

In the mean time, shut the fuck up and be patient
ship's sailing bro don't be a fool and drown just jump off

Status
Not open for further replies.