Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually we have few assumptions

- Wano was isolated so we don't know there are swordsman monsters inside Wano actually stronger than Mihawk (proven to be false right now)
- By the logic, EoS Zoro > Mihawk. But if only they never fight again, Mihawk would still be the WSS although actually EoS Zoro was already stronger. Thus the title is actually invalid.
Change EoS Zoro with someone like post TS Shiryu or future Shiryu, or Nusjuro. There are some outliers probably already stronger than him but Mihawk still holds the title because they never fight.
What is it about Mihawk that makes people just invent the stupidest cope on the planet?

Because it was explicitly stated by mihawk himself.
" I'll wait for you at the top " surpass me roronoa.
Whereas Whitebeard stated
I can't be the strongest forever.

I think that clears the doubt.
Smarter answer than that Yamato 2.0 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

But yeah when he said that to Zoro it was still East Blue saga.
Now the world is bigger we have Nusjuro, Fujitora, future Shiryu. And like I said, EoS Zoro > Mihawk but if they never fight title still belongs to Mihawk
So we don't really sure the title is still valid

Shiryu keeps getting stronger
Nusjuro's powerlevel is most likely hidden from the world
Fujitora lurked in the background until timeskip happened

@comrade

The arc is over, and I have these open questions about Kizaru:
1st - Where is the awakening?
2nd - Where is his basic COC or even the ACOC?
3rd - Where is his future sight?
4th - Where is the unsurpassed Logia intangibility?
5th - Why did he fight against a version of Snakeman that was using basic Haki?
6th - Why was he humiliated by a version of Gear 5 that was restricting itself and using basic Haki most of the time? (He was defeated by Luffy like this).
7th - Why is his resistance so low?
8th - Isn't he the guy who could solo Kaidou and Big Mom?
9th - Why is everyone fine after being pierced by his Lasers? Wasn't he supposed to be super lethal? Why did Gear 5 eat up and chew all his lethality?
10th - Why is Kizaru's AP the most pathetic crap that exists?
Admirals are just better commanders. Depending on the commander, not even necessarily better. That's why Kizaru's equal became an underling.

Smarter answer than that Yamato 2.0 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

But yeah when he said that to Zoro it was still East Blue saga.
Now the world is bigger we have Nusjuro, Fujitora, future Shiryu. And like I said, EoS Zoro > Mihawk but if they never fight title still belongs to Mihawk
So we don't really sure the title is still valid

Shiryu keeps getting stronger
Nusjuro's powerlevel is most likely hidden from the world
Fujitora lurked in the background until timeskip happened
Shiryu at best can hit is barely yonkou level with all the skills haki , awakening and stuff or admiral level.

Zoro fight with Shiryu won't be AP related. But Hax fix related.

Nasujuro though being hidden , Admiral Kizaru wasn't surprised on the transformation. He probably saw it once or twice.

Same should go with Shanks and Mihawk. And mihawk being heavily tied to Celestial dragon , no way he doesn't know about it.
Why?

Because if there was someone stronger , Mihawk immediately should become the Goku/Zenpachi kind of guy to fight the strongest , that's what they enjoy the most.

And I don't think oda will change the power dynamics that much.

And the fact Mihawk has black blade and Nasujuro don't is already enough explanation on why Mihawk > Nasujuro.

Old Whitebeard was World Strongest Man
Mihawk is a man
So who is stronger

Mihawk is World Strongest Swordsman
Old Whitebeard the WSM had supreme blade
Mihawk has supreme blade
So who is stronger
Mihawk and Mihawk lol

Wb was Wsm, but wb also admitted he could not be the strongest forever. Basic attacks that he should have been able to dodge or have no effect on him did...Squardo,marine fodder, to name a few. He was sick and the moment he took off his medication it was down hill from there.

Mihawk has the worlds strongest blade, and the fact that it is black and wb never achieved this and yet the road to laughtale tellls us wb has this weapon was because it could withstand the full might of his power speaks volumes that mihawk needs a weapon of the same rank but even higher durability,toughness,weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.