Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This chapter confirms that the Gorosei, like Garling, are just the strongest CDs of their era who got ascended by Imu
I still see no confirmation that none of them are from VC but you could be right anyway.

Their stock tanked hard due to Saturn being discarded like an ant.
These guys ain't anyone's final fight and neither is Imu.
Time to look for a different final villain.

Sentomaru got one shotted, it was the first attack Kizaru actually landed. Everything else was either dodged or blocked. Nameless palm strike that broke right through Sentomaru's barrier after Kizaru was done reminiscing.
Thats not how one-shot works. Ladmiral fans delusion is crazy lmao. :gokulaugh:

BM failed to keep Ulti down with one of her ultimate attacks in a pure cheapshot, never claimed she didn't one shot.

Sentomaru got one shotted, it was the first attack Kizaru actually landed. Everything else was either dodged or blocked. Nameless palm strike that broke right through Sentomaru's barrier after Kizaru was done reminiscing.

Yes it's several magnitudes better than BM's best feat, which was cheapshotting an unsuspecting Page one from behind, Oda really couldn't even draw Big Mom just beating Page One fair and square :suresure:
Except that's not one-shot
He couldn't oneshot Sentomaru

The fact he needed many moves proves he can't do it in 1 move.

Sentomaru got up so your oenshit is funny
If you say Sentomaru got oneshotted but not Ulti
You're a troll. Especially when BM actually needed 1 move not 3 to end ulti

Comeback when Kizaru does better than Lucci who actually ended fresh Sentomaru in 1 move

It was an ACOC bloodlusted cheapshot as BM was furious over Tama and P1 didn’t expect her to turn on them
If Kizaru attacked anyone while bloodlusted instead of using casual attack your downplay would make sense
anyway Ame no Murakumo was portrayed to be a danger to Nika who was genuinely trying to dodge it while Kid facetanked Napoleon while being unable to defend himself due to Hawkins 😭 😭 😭
Kizaru's light sword was legit portrayed as something that would behead if it lands lol. Kizaru's laser powers are consistent with the lethality that has been granted to Aokiji/Kizaru. But even Fuji and GB should be plenty lethal.

I still see no confirmation that none of them are from VC but you could be right anyway.

Their stock tanked hard due to Saturn being discarded like an ant.
These guys ain't anyone's final fight and neither is Imu.
Time to look for a different final villain.
I raise you Yvach taking the Elite Quincies powers away from them like they were ants, to him. He was final villain and they were final opponents for the MCs.

This is a bad take. Just because Imu can do it doesnt mean everyone can.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Except that's not one-shot
He couldn't oneshot Sentomaru

The fact he needed many moves proves he can't do it in 1 move.

Sentomaru got up so your oenshit is funny
If you say Sentomaru got oneshotted but not Ulti
You're a troll. Especially when BM actually needed 1 move not 3 to end ulti

Comeback when Kizaru does better than Lucci who actually ended fresh Sentomaru in 1 move
I would be mad too if my best feat had to come by way of cheapshot against the weakest tobbi roppo :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.