Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I'd say there's an 80% chance Drake freed law. Remember Hawkins noting Drake acting strange, while laws sitting in a cell smiling.
That's probably when it happened. Law probably jumps on his ass later, with Drake just letting him walk.

Chapter was amazing!
  • Law
    • The way Law delivered the final blow on Hawkins was savage as fck! Woulda been mental if we saw a splash of blood with the sfx for the final blow but I do realize this is OP lolz. Given the circumstances, Hawkins should be dead but again, I realize this is OP so won’t hold my breathe on that. Besides, we still haven’t seen Hawkins thrump card yet (i.e. give someone the ability to surpass their limits, which I think surely has to come into play during the war)
  • Kid & Killer
    • I have mad respect for Kid & Killer after this chapter. For both to face of against Kaidou & refuse to back down even given how dire the circumstances were, is friggin admirable. Heck even Hawkins acknowledges how strong Kid’s will is. I think it’s very fitting that with the exception of Luffy only Kid has CoC amongst the Supernova. All that said, It’s very likely that all of Kid’s crew members have been turned to SMILES given Killers state & the fact that like Killer, they’ve been working under Orochi which is pretty fck’d tbh. Really interested in seeing how the Kid Pirates plot develops.
  • Drake
    • I initially thought Law & Drake were in cahoots given Drake’s suspicious behavior a few chapters back but it’s pretty interesting to find out that Drake is arbitrarily helping Law even to the later’s surprise. Also would be interesting to find out what Drake’s end game is. Does he already have allies? :steef: Or are Law’s abilities simply necessary for his plan? Why exactly did he specifically gun for Kaidou in the first place? Feel like my Love for Drake is rapidly coming back 😁Been really disappointed with his lack of activity in the arc thus far.
  • Numbers!!!
    • Not gonna lie, these mofos were hype as fck!!! Really liked the hint of utter despair Oda added to their reveal by including those lil scared Kids scared outta their minds hiding behind rocks whilst these grotesque demon looking towering figures walk on by :steef: Got mad boggeyman vibes from that scene. Even in Kaidou’s crew, these dudes are pretty unique so hope they are fairly strong. My guess for now will be that they’re comparable to the Flying six. Would be mental if they we’re stronger tho. At the very least, I think they are defo weaker than the Calamities given those are face cards & numbers seem to be reg cards. Also, gotta apologies to y’all in the spoiler thread🙏🏿When I translated the King/Queen convo I was at work and in a rush so I misread two of the Kanji. As result, my translation was a bit off.
  • Kaidou/Lilin Alliance
    • It finally happened~! The alliance are so fck’d lolz. Will be interesting to see how Law reacts to the news of the Kaidou & Lilin alliance. Does he bail or does he stick with Luffy? Till now he’s always been drawn in by Luffy’s pace, with his opinions being ignored for the most part, but would be interesting to see him stand his ground and have a bit of conflict developing between him & Luffy. Drake’s involvement now tho, is interesting as his plan could end up being a sort of Life line for the alliance. It’s important to note however, that the SHs didn’t only make enemies on WC but also allies in Jinbe, the Vinz & Cesar. Heck maybe even Katakuri. I don’t think he’d directly go against his mom, but he could potentially indirectly go against her by releasing Jinbe & the Germa thereby allowing them to make it to Wano. Also will be interesting to see how the Marinrs react to the news of this Kaidou/BM Alliance. Ordinarily they’d deploy a buster call ( most likely led by Kizaru) given its supposedly the ultimate form of military attack used by the marines. But in this situation, would it be enough to stop two Yonkou? Plus the marines can’t properly estimate wano’s military might so there’s that too (maybe the new pacifisa would be answer to this)z Lastly, it’d be interesting to see whether Weevil does indeed come to Wano & whether he end up being an ally or an enemy to the SH alliance. He just seems mislead so my guess is ‘ally’ but would be interesting to see how Oda handles him.

Once again sure, accept your decision, dont whine about it though.
Thats not even what i am referring to though, he literally is whimping in the scene with Law.
That goes to show how fearful Beast Pirates especially Kaido is. Oda is showing, nothing to do he treating Hawkins bad or even Sanji given their performance so far especially Sanji. Having emotions doesn't make you weak. That's not writing heading there. Luffy has his crying moments before. Is he now 'weak'? It's about drama, not messing with characters. I respect if your not into it much, but just saying Oda not writing it like that.
Post automatically merged:

"oDa WoN't LeT a WoRsT gEnErAtIoN sUbOrDiNaTe FiGhT kAiDo"

>Kid and Killer fought Kaido

:suresure:
Can't put another crew dynamic same as another's. Plus Zoro respect duels and who Luffy faces if he wants to do it himself. It look bad if Zoro trying to help him fight his battles as Luffy is training to handling hurting Kaido himself as shown in the chapter.

Plus plot pushing Zoro facing Orochi, so Idk if he can have another major fight after another before he tires out.

That goes to show how fearful Beast Pirates especially Kaido is. Oda is showing, nothing to do he treating Hawkins bad or even Sanji given their performance so far especially Sanji. Having emotions doesn't make you weak. That's not writing heading there. Luffy has his crying moments before. Is he now 'weak'? It's about drama, not messing with characters. I respect if your not into it much, but just saying Oda not writing it like that.

Can't put another crew dynamic same as another's. Plus Zoro respect duels and who Luffy faces if he wants to do it himself. It look bad if Zoro trying to help him fight his battles as Luffy is training to handling hurting Kaido himself as shown in the chapter.

Plus plot pushing Zoro facing Orochi, so Idk if he can have another major fight after another before he tires out.
Emotions not, crying out of despair = bitch

take it easy on him lmao
they aint ready for that convo:myman:
The entire manga is about never giving up, always believe in yourself no matter the circumstances, then you have characters who literally do the opposite and cry in seemingly impossible situations, something luffy literally called out on coby btw, and its supposed to be regarded as something positive...nope.

Yeah because beating Orochi is so hard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.