Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess im one of the very few that thought the chapter was alright. There was a bunch of stuff that was going on but no clear cut confirmation. Lots of speculation. I think ill appreciate more once we get the answers to everything from the chapter. Its for sure a great chapter to those that enjoy making theories. Joyboy must have nutted several times.

"Pack yer bags!! Onto the ship! If the Navy's only going to take it... I might as well claim the prize !"

Which compliment the thoery that BB want Sabo's Mera-Mera fruit, which would make the most sense

Also the news might be that sabo is dead, because the bandits said ""We just learned he was alive...!"
I heard a french youtuber that said that Black Beard will use Moria to revive Sabo and there will be a clash between Black Beard and Dragon but is a crazy theoryo_O. I think that Black Beard will fight the revolutionary army. That is a good new because that mean that we will not have BB and no revolutionary in Wano.

An other Theory is that all this thing with Sabo was plant by Shanks with the Gorosei to pull Black Beard. Again a very bolt theory :LOL:

In the other hand I think that Hancock with Koby will go to Wano.
By the way, were do you think is Weevil? Is that the burning Village that Marco was protecting?

Last edited:
Yep it's even more likely now, we won't get Marines in Wano they have their hands full and on top of that taking two Yonkou?

I'm still rooting for 4 emperor's in Wano as the climax of the Vs the four emperor saga!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I heard a french youtuber that said that Black Beard will use Moria to revive Sabo and there will be a clash between Black Beard and Dragon but is a crazy theoryo_O. I think that Black Beard will fight the revolutionary army. That is a good new because that mean that we will not have BB and no revolutionary in Wano.

An other Theory is that all this thing with Sabo was plant by Shanks with the Gorosei to pull Black Beard. Again a very bolt theory :LOL:

In the other hand I think that Hancock with Koby will go to Wano.
By the way, were do you think is Weevil? Is that the burning Village that Marco was protecting?
Can a zombie eat a fruit lol.
Instead of sabo he should give zombie ace the mera mera

Another interesting component of this chapter is that the Marines have now cornered Weevil. Marco was waiting for him on Whitebeard’s old island, but the marines may have inadvertently given Marco the opportunity to head to Wano by stalling Weevil. And then once Weevil gets away, he could follow Marco to Wano.

I'm gonna be honest: I really don't give a crap about Sabo. He was pretty much just "Ace, but Revolutionary" to begin with and now him being a damsel in distress just adds even more to my apathy.
In other words, Oda fucked up with Ace. Sabo is basically a replacement goldfish to say. A poorly written character, a too good to be compelling older brother. Or so.

I wouldn't say he fucked up with Ace, as him dying did lead to big changes in the story. But Sabo is definetly a replacement goldfish. Like Oda wanted to have his cake and eat it, too.
We were hardly with Ace, already a screw up, most of what we learned of him was in MF and the FB. What Would have been interesting in my opinion, would be like as if Nami or Usopp was being executed, we've known these two for along time and people have grown attached to them. Not so much for Ace, sure some readers grew attached early but I would qualify that as an exception.

This was a good chapter.

Don't really care for the Sabo bit because theres no way he's actually dead. But it does look like because of this Blackbeard will be headed to Mariejois. And possibly Big Mom's territory afterwards.

This is not at all how I imagined things would play out but as usual Oda finds a way surpass my imagination. What I'm really wondering about now is how is all of this going to lead into Wano? How are all of these characters going to be dragged into the conflict?

One thing that I'm certain will happen is that most of the remaining and former Shichibukai will become Allied Pirates under Luffy's Flag once he officially brings down a Yonkou. So aside from Mihawk & Kuma thats Boa Hancock, Crocodile, Gecko Moria, Buggy, and Weevil. Plus The Strawhat Alliance, Any Ally Countries, and potentially the WorstGen Members. Thats gonna be one huge force Luffy has at his back.

The dismantling of the Shichibukai seems to be only a fraction of the new info. Oda is withholding everything else. Aside from that though, Holy Shit....Morgans can actually throw hands!?!? Didn't see that coming.

Is Drake having second thoughts about the Government?

Even more interesting it seems every Shichibukai shown is going to end up fighting. I also noticed that so far Koby keeps running into Luffy's waifus. Koby meeting Hancock might end in friendship.

Perhaps WG found out about the Pluton or the secret weapon in a country
Post automatically merged:

I mean..... coby is gay
he might win againts hancock
Woot?
Post automatically merged:

In other words, Oda fucked up with Ace. Sabo is basically a replacement goldfish to say. A poorly written character, a too good to be compelling older brother. Or so.
I don't get the hate toward Sabo. I like him. Yeah I get that he is kind of replacement to Ace but he has a big role to play

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
Ok now that the viz is out, the timeline is a bit clearer and looks at follows

- Oda started by saying it's has been a week since reverie ended(so 14 days after the start of reverie)

- Then the news are spreading when he went back on time, probably shortly after the end of reverie and revelations(Shichibukai abolution, whatever happened with Sabo, …)

What was confusing in the scanlation is that they brought up the fact it went back to present when Coby was seen in sea, but the viz made it more understandable that it was still in the past

And based on the dialogue he is having with Coby(Kaido - Big Mom alliance, no reports about Luffy's breakout from Udon)

It means it was happening the day Kaido - Big Mom alliance started with Luffy still in Udon

So we're still in the past right now with the current events(Raid on Shichibukai islands) still happening in the past, with us probably knowing the result next chapter when Oda will come back to the present and match with Wano's timeline :super:

If marines still have Kuzan as member then WG is right to get rid of shichibuukai, they are way above any organization that ever existed.

Akainu + 4 admirals + Old Garp + 2 future admirals(Drake & Coby)

Posted this in my thread but it isn't really active lolz so don't want it to get buried in there.

I just stumbled upon a very interesting bit of information from some Japanese ONE PIECE youtube comments ^^ (Dude that posted it is called ま・ぼ・ろ・し). Did y’all know the ‘Aegis’ in Cipher Pol Aegis Zero means ‘shield’? 😲 (more specifically mythical shield), so Sword v Shield? :steef: This is again another contrast between Sword & CP0😁
Not sure if y'all are already aware lolz but I personally think it's a very interesting connection

Status
Not open for further replies.