Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy beating injured Smoker don't correspond to Coby vs Hancock cause Coby > Smoker
OK how much stronger do you think Coby is from Smoker
like Zoro > Chopper/Nami
like Zoro > Franky/Brook
like Zoro > Ussop
or like Zoro > Sanji
if u answer is above 3 any on except Sanji ....Coby is winner ez for Coby to win against Boa
if the difference between Coby and Smoker is like Zoro and Sanji or like other characters who are use to be closer to each other then my friend Coby is ages away to Fight Hancock

but what about Hancock vs Smoker in Marineford we clearly knows who is stronger than who

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Cool to see the confirmation that Drake is, in fact, the Captain of Sword, but it still makes me wonder as to who else is apart of it, and I can't help but feel that there's someone higher than Drake that brought it all together - unless this was just Drake's plan and he looked to another, older Marine for advice. Those that come to mind would be Garp, Tsuru, or even Sengoku who is connected to both of them as it's been said as well as Kuzan. It's all very interesting and cool to see Koby is in on the mix, but he's pretty young, too, so it makes you wonder if there's a definite connection to Garp.

With hope, we'll eventually get Drake's backstory in Wano as more info on Drake and his plans come out. I also wonder how Koby is going to combat Boa's ability; he's not an idiot, and with him being a Rear Admiral now, he's got to know about the Warlords - former warlords now - and what some of not all of them are capable of.

Also, Drake is hiding out in a debilitated home which sort of reminds me of where Kin'emon and the gang went to discuss stuff which was just as rundown and horrible, but it's likely that it's not the same exact location; interesting nonetheless!

While that was the most interesting part of the chapter to me, once again, Oda leaves us with more questions than answers and teases us, as well.
If it was Drake's personal plan, it would explain why Kizaru was ready to apprehend him. Risky endeavor, though. I have to wonder why he would keep this matter a secret to even the Marines. I certainly want to know more about him. Easily the most interesting Supernova.

K

Kusanagi Kyo

I'm worried as hell about Vivi. If they did something to Vivi, Luffy will invade Marijoa without even thinking. She's a MUGIWARA! :pepeanger:

Also really Koby ? :catsure:You're really going after Hancock? L :milaugh:M :milaugh:F:milaugh:A:milaugh:O :milaugh:

Koby will be obliterated in 5 seconds. I respect Koby and I really like his character but come on, he is no match for Hancock, our future Queen is on another level.

Worst

Custom title
Btw it's fun the fact that people were saying "yeah the Navy can handle anything, fk the Yonko alliance" while now Coby said that there is an incidend that the Navy can't "cover up" so they have to send tons of soldiers to solve or deal with the problem around the world, and their only hope is for Kaido and BM to kill each other

:cheers:

But the Revos aren't being picked up by the marines, it's the Warlords who the marines are picking up now tho.
Are you sure, we didnt see what happen to 3 of the major player of the revolutionary?
Let say that it could happen that Black Beard can go for the warlord (I am very skeptical about that)
The last option is that Bleack Beard is going against the Marine because they are weakened by so many fronts - warlord,world government,revolutionary. This is the best moment to strike the Marine:cheers:

OK how much stronger do you think Coby is from Smoker
like Zoro > Chopper/Nami
like Zoro > Franky/Brook
like Zoro > Ussop
or like Zoro > Sanji
if u answer is above 3 any on except Sanji ....Coby is winner ez for Coby to win against Boa
if the difference between Coby and Smoker is like Zoro and Sanji or like other characters who are use to be closer to each other then my friend Coby is ages away to Fight Hancock

but what about Hancock vs Smoker in Marineford we clearly knows who is stronger than who
Difference between Punk Hazard Smoker & current Coby is pretty big.
Difference between current Smoker & current Coby ain't that big.

Are you sure, we didnt see what happen to 3 of the major player of the revolutionary?
Well we don't know anythign about the status of the Revolutionary Army commanders. Plus, blackbeard doesn't gain anything from going after them.

But it's the perfect time for him to go after the warlords and try to recruit them. It makes more sense imo, since he's trying to strengthen his forces right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.