Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

I think we have to consider the possibility of Oden being Greenbull. Oden was clearly the strongest dude under Whitebeard. Marco would have been in his early/mid 20s back then, and Oden managed to wound Kaido. If he's the 2nd division commander, he would have been the equivalent of what Shiriew is to BB (2nd division captain).

Oda hiding this dude's face and Greenbull's has gotten to ridiculous levels, and both of these guys were introduced in Wano. You'd think Sengoku and Akainu would know what Oden looks like, but you'd also think Shutenmaru and Kinemon would know what the fuck Denjiro and Yasuie look like.

"YC1" means there is a "YC2" and "YC3" with the same rank. A First Mate has an entirely different rank. The whole reason we say YC"1" is to distinguish someone from others of the exact same "YC" rank.

Roger wasn't a Yonko, and Rayleigh wasn't a Commander. It makes 0 sense to call Rayleigh a "YC" anything.
Just because both have been placed in the silhouette-hell doesn't mean that they are the same guy. There is just no other reason for it.

Besides, why would Oden become a puppet for the Celestial Dragons after learning the true history. That makes no sense. Plus we already have a full-fledged swordsman in the Admiral group, we add another.

awful chapter... I can feel it the stalling.... don't like where this i going... prolonging an arc more than it should...the rising action was cut mid ways and the hype of the actions that were about to unfold has been killed. Really disappointing and completely anticlimactic
Post automatically merged:

and there is a break next week I feel uncomfortable... :lusalty:

M

MD Zolo

So according to the official translation, Oden expected to open the borders in the next 20 years and it wasn't his 20 years long dream.

Which means that Roger et al. found something at Laugh Tale which indicated the arrival of 'chosen one's (as much as I don't like it) in about 20 years from their time.

So according to the official translation, Oden expected to open the borders in the next 20 years and it wasn't his 20 years long dream.

Which means that Roger et al. found something at Laugh Tale which indicated the arrival of 'chosen one's (as much as I don't like it) in about 20 years from their time.
You can't forget Oden's wife is Lady Toki and she chose to make the Scabbards jump 20 years. She could posses some degree of future perception.

But it's incredibly puzzling anyway. Why are Oden and Lady Toki's vision misaligned by 5 years? It's been 25 years since, Toki didn't jump Kin'emon 5 years before the current period. What really happened 5 years ago? Or Toki could have a restriction where she can only work in periods of 20 years, 5 years after Oden came home and Kaido/Orochi made their move she could only make everyone jump forward by 20. Everything could be going more or less as planned and Kaido only delayed Oden and Toki's wish by 5 years.

Honestly, after last chapter, I'm way more convinced with the idea that Oden is actually alive and Toko sent him to the future in the moment he was being boiled to death (which is how he survived)
Since Orochi and others thought he melted and died while his body has no trace, while in reality Toko transitioned his body into the future.

Some shit give me that vibe honestly!
That would be cool to many but after the many fake deaths in OP like Pell, Pagaya, Mr2 or Law's during Dressrosa arc I would honnestly prefer to see Oden staying dead.

That would be cool to many but after the many fake deaths in OP like Pell, Pagaya, Mr2 or Law's during Dressrosa arc I would honnestly prefer to see Oden staying dead.
To be fair, Oda has killed many people in the (past) where they stayed dead during the story. Because Oda has no shortage of people getting killed during a "Flashback"

However, it's killing people in the present that Oda usually fucks it up. All of the people you mentioned were people supposed to be killed during the present arc that was going on. Then, Oda made them survive later.

However, people of the past, they most of the time stay dead. And the ONLY PERSON who was actually still alive from people of the past, because it's a rare thing to happen in One Piece, it would be Sabo!

Cause I don't remember of other examples of people who were present during the flashback, then we thought they died, and then during our present time, they make a big entrance.

I can agree to what you say that we need more death in the series, but not with characters in flashbacks, cause Oda most of the time kills people in flashback, and they stay dead, no shortage of that. But it's during the event itself that people should stay dead haha

M

MD Zolo

All Straw Hats were supposed to be in Kuri, preparing to go aboard the Thousand Sunny, right? So, Luffy et al. were not meant to be at the Tokage port. So, how can the BPs or Orochi make a coordinated attack on two different locations?

Secondly, Orochi decided to not inform the BPs of the info he got. That means Drake is in the dark about Orochi knowing the plan by the alliance. Drake can't help the alliance to avert the confrontation.

Not sure what's happening with Law, but I don't think he knows that the alliance plan is in Orochi's hand. He may know that there is a traitor among the alliance and he may have a plan to thwart the traitor, but it doesn't mean he knew of the fact that Orochi knows of the plan.

Under these circumstances, it probably means that Drake had told Law about a traitor amongst the alliance's ranks. Law decided to share that info with the Straw Hats only. The Straw Hats then revised their plans.

Now about the missing 4,000 soldiers, it is possible that 4 of Orochi's ships were hijacked by the alliance last night. Orochi may be thinking that he managed to squash his enemies last night, but in actuality, his own soldiers perished and instead he took his enemies to Onigashima.

I don't think Roger being impressed by Oden is anything of interest. Luffy gets impressed by people all the time and he is the future Pirate King. It just means that the Roger Pirates thought Oden needed help.

And, in the case of Buggy, he acted like a young teenager thinking he could solve Oden's problems. I didn't see it as the selfish Buggy being also captivated by Oden.
Oden was like a mini Roger. From a narrative perspective it can be argued he was even more important that Ray. Think about it, Oden had every trait that Roger had aside from being a D. He had CoC and Voice of all things. Plus he was a descended of the people that wrote the poneglyphs. It's even stated he could read those stones (the manga says he never got a chance to teach Momo). So yea, I do think he was very usefull to the crew. Even if Roger could hear the stones, it wouldn't hurt to have a second person confirm the message through actual reading.

I guess Oda is doing the same thing with Luffy since he has Robin with her. Anyways I can't wait to see Luffy use his VOAT ability with an actual poneglyph

All Straw Hats were supposed to be in Kuri, preparing to go aboard the Thousand Sunny, right? So, Luffy et al. were not meant to be at the Tokage port. So, how can the BPs or Orochi make a coordinated attack on two different locations?

Secondly, Orochi decided to not inform the BPs of the info he got. That means Drake is in the dark about Orochi knowing the plan by the alliance. Drake can't help the alliance to avert the confrontation.

Not sure what's happening with Law, but I don't think he knows that the alliance plan is in Orochi's hand. He may know that there is a traitor among the alliance and he may have a plan to thwart the traitor, but it doesn't mean he knew of the fact that Orochi knows of the plan.

Under these circumstances, it probably means that Drake had told Law about a traitor amongst the alliance's ranks. Law decided to share that info with the Straw Hats only. The Straw Hats then revised their plans.

Now about the missing 4,000 soldiers, it is possible that 4 of Orochi's ships were hijacked by the alliance last night. Orochi may be thinking that he managed to squash his enemies last night, but in actuality, his own soldiers perished and instead he took his enemies to Onigashima.
I like your analysis

awful chapter... I can feel it the stalling.... don't like where this i going... prolonging an arc more than it should...the rising action was cut mid ways and the hype of the actions that were about to unfold has been killed. Really disappointing and completely anticlimactic
Post automatically merged:

and there is a break next week I feel uncomfortable... :lusalty:
It feels like OP stopped for not 1 but 2 weeks.

A

ardym

what about the possibilty that Kyoshiro(Denjiro) has the time time fruit and send all of the soldiers a day in the future as they were under attack? that would make much sense since i think he was the last one with Toki , and maybe he got the fruit.
that would be as well very useful if he can send anyone in the future , so he can send some of the opponents to the future as well for example he sends BM a week or two in the future as well when they find out that they have to fight two yonkos , so Luffy can take on her as well after he defeats Kaido.

OK GUYS HOLD UP
OK HOLD THE FUCK UP
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT RIGHT HERE

WE ALL ASSUMED TOKI HAD THE ABILITY TO SEND OTHERS FORWARD IN TIME BUT HOLD UP

GUYS

WHAT IF
WHAT IF TOKI SENT HER HUSBAND BACK IN TIME TO WHEN HE WAS A BABY.

THINK ABOUT IT. SHE TURNED ODEN INTO A BABY SO THAT HE COULD ESCAPE
THINK ABOUT IT. ZORO IS 21 YEARS OLD
THIS EVENT WITH ODEN HAPPENED 20 YEARS AGO

ZORO IS LITERALLY ODEN.OBVIOUSLY HIS MEMORIES WOULD BE CLEARED IF HE WAS TURNED INTO A BABY, BUT HIS UNCONSCIOUS WILL WOULD CARRY ON IN ZORO. THIS WOULD LITERALLY EXPLAIN HIS RELATIONSHIPS WITH MOMO AND HIYORI. THEY ARE LITERALLY HIS CHILDREN

THE YEAR OF ZORO IS UPON US BOYS

SCREENCAP THIS

OK GUYS HOLD UP
OK HOLD THE FUCK UP

GUYS

WHAT IF

ZORO IS LITERALLY ODEN.OBVIOUSLY HIS MEMORIES WOULD BE CLEARED IF HE WAS TURNED INTO A BABY, BUT HIS UNCONSCIOUS WILL WOULD CARRY ON IN ZORO. THIS WOULD LITERALLY EXPLAIN HIS RELATIONSHIPS WITH MOMO AND HIYORI. THEY ARE LITERALLY HIS CHILDREN

SCREENCAP THIS

Lol that would be the craieziest shit ever

S

Shura

OK GUYS HOLD UP
OK HOLD THE FUCK UP

GUYS

WHAT IF

SCREENCAP THIS

lol...this is crazy and messed up...especially from the fandom who shipped Zoro with Hiyori....:milaugh::milaugh:

A

ardym

OK GUYS HOLD UP
OK HOLD THE FUCK UP

GUYS

WHAT IF

SCREENCAP THIS

haha you are crazy one :D Oden is about 4 meters man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.