One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't.. lol.

Enma uses the power that Zoro already has. If you think that was OP, then its not Enma that's OP but Zoro.
Enma is a special OP sword that releases more haki than what Zoro can release on his own, making it easier for Zoro to cut things.

The Sword is special based on the fact that it permanently scared Kaido.

Something that no other Top tier swordsman including Shanks, Whitebeard, Big Mom, Rayleigh have been able to do.

Its that kimono skirt really exist in japan?
Not sure, I’ve never seen a kimono/yukata that short, so might be rolled up like someone suggested in one of the earlier posts.

Edit: Or maybe Oda made it short on purpose. Get the feeling we’ve seen a similar design on Wano already tho. My gut is telling me the dude’s carrying the Shrine ting last chapter we’re wearing a similar type.

I

Inspector_Mu

At this rate I need to review my scaling and opinions on Oden
This man was special and a beast , having CoC VoAT and possibly adCoA, two OP swords and great swordmanship.
Roger WB were his captain...everyone respects his strength and willpower.

And 20 y.ago - Kaido defeated such dude ...:steef:
I just wanna know if he was 40/50s when he died...

We know at 20 he defeated Ashura and co.
We know Shanks and Buggy sees him as an older sensei, so Oden must be at least 10+ older than them.
He left WB crew 29-28 years ago prior Momo birth or left 25 years ago (poached by roger)
Went with Roger 25-24 years ago.

We know WB started his crew between 38-28 years ago since Marco is 45,
he joined when he was around 18-20.
coz prior Roger's death (24 years ago), WB already had Teach under him.

People seriously cant think current or Young Kata Benn Marco Jozu are even close to be respected and strong as Prime Oden back then... should rethink twice.

it is just impossible since we know current Marco Kata Jozu And Yami are high tiers... unless you believ in 20+ years they remained high tiers while fighting many fights... even Brook grew in after 2 years of piracy lol.

Back to the timeline,
38 years ago :
WB was solo after Rox era ... marco wasnt his firstmate... coz how can WB match Roger and Shiki or not be caught/defeated by Navy between 38-28 years if he was alone? Even prime roger and crew were cornered by Garp many times... it is absurd to think WB sailed and suived alone.

* My theory :
Oden is WB's firstmate and left when he saw that he needed to free wano and have babies.
He was fighting Rayleigh when WB and roger fought : this is how Roger came to know Oden might and Willpower (him having VoAT and Kozuki, etc....) he succeeded on poaching Oden.
Oda already stated ranks isnt due to strength
We know Marco served as WB right hand man !
But we know Marco wasn't with WB solo adventure until around 27 - 25 years ago since he was even adult 28 years ago! 30-38 years ago, marco vists Teach shanks Jozu were all kiddos/teens ,
only Benn and kata were adults 30 years ago.

Conclusion by calculating the timeline :
Oden is a beast! Very special!
He died in his prime level when he was in his 40s or even 50s as Roger, he gave Younger Kaido a good fight but lost and died.

Oden super strong but still didn't receive the title "Second Ryuma". Damn, Ryuma just received more hype.
It's not bout just being strong, Kaidou like monster evaded Wano during Oden presence. Even Ryumma won't have been able to do anything to him.

Plus Orochii has been prisoning/Killin the loyal followers of Oden and projected him in bad light to others in the years.

If Oden had opened the borders of Wano, and Kaidou never came to Wano, Oden name would have also been written in the history of Wano.

I

Inspector_Mu

Oden super strong but still didn't receive the title "Second Ryuma". Damn, Ryuma just received more hype.
Because Oden was a pirate
They cant name him sword god or respect that high.
You know wano do not like the word pirates

Also who did Ryouma fight? Geez
Oden hype>>>Ryouma.
The only thing Ryuma has is black blade which means nothing much since Mihawk has it and he never beat Shanks/Vista

It is Oden that Sengoku Roger WB Rayleigh shanks all respected not Ryouma

I

Inspector_Mu

Enma is a special OP sword that releases more haki than what Zoro can release on his own, making it easier for Zoro to cut things.

The Sword is special based on the fact that it permanently scared Kaido.

Something that no other Top tier swordsman including Shanks, Whitebeard, Big Mom, Rayleigh have been able to do.
They think the sword isnt special and OP lol

Status
Not open for further replies.