One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
seem like a legit chapter and a gate way to epic ones
Post automatically merged:

Oden raves about Yasuie's skills as being the strongest samurai in wano and closest to being the shogun but Yasuie says he doesn't even compare to Ryuuma.

Kinemon and Denjiro sneak into the treasure room of Hakumai and see a boat load of treasure and weapons along with a statue of Ryuuma, The Sword God. Kinemon steals a piece of fruit from this treasure room.

Ryuuma info dump here as well. More Ryuuma feats mentioned by Yasuie, and just how significant he is to wano's history.

god ... the Ryumma wanker gonna go wild like they never went before
Lol yasu is the strongest samurai in wano got lol diffed by orochi sama...:milaugh:
So 40 years ago, ryumma>>yasu>>oden if oden is about as strong as yonko commander imagine yasu’s strength at his prime...:finally::finally:

I think it was the prediction of someone
but don't worry ... most likely Ryumma would get a massive hype as well

but Oden as well , this chapter was a set up for Oden joining Whitebeard

and joining Whitebeard means

War Vs Roger
War Vs Marine
War Vs Shiki
War Vs Big Mom
War Vs Kaido

the amount of hype Oden can get is scary

I NEED a equal fight between Oden Vs Dark King :)

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We are at chapter 962 already, the flashback is far from over, there are countless other fights that need to be finished before Luffy defeats Kaido and there will probably be several rounds, too.
No way on earth this happens as early as chapter 1000.
My guessing is a long flashback, including parts to rocks and stuff, until 972 or something, then arriving the scabbards, starting different fights, some more side information, some more flashbacks and with chapter 1000 the strawhats will take over the fights by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.