Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By EOS I believe Zoro will be in top 3 but toxic fandom acts as if Zoro will be the one to defeat kaido. He is stronger than king.

Face the facts

No one in strawhats other than Luffy has
surpassed commanders.

Zoro will definitely lose his first serious fight just like Luffy lost to kaido.

But will comeback stronger

This arc will make near him commander level.

This arc is a test of strength.

Yes the strawhats will suffer an overwhelming defeat & that would include Zoro too.if Zoro wins even with extreme difficulty then where is the fun & danger that the new world has.

Stop living in your "shutter island" dream world
.. Zorotards

P. S Zoro is love❤️

Last edited:
The fact you believe Zoro will go from Struggling vs kamazu to being top tier after wano

Is just insane .
Even luffy didnt have such jump.
He wasn't struggling vs Kamzou. He 1 shotted him after getting jumped. Zoro still hasn't gone all out. This like judging luffy from almost dying from hofy jones not realizing he hasn't gone all out.
Post automatically merged:

Press "X" for doubt and "D" for delusion

Anybody doubting Zoro surpassing Oden is definitely delusional. Oda already started making his Scabbards hyping him up and they still didn't see him go all out yet. When he cuts Kaido and makes his blade black.

Absurdity over absurdity

No where did Oda state Zoro will surpass Oden this arc.
Not EVEN Luffy went from not being barely Yc to being top tier in one arc!!

Stop the madness.
I'm Not even sure , luffy will clearly surpass Oden this arc. At best Equal.
Yet you BELIEVE Zoro will surpass Oden this arc.

Kidd has been put on luffy level by Oda.
Zoro has been put with Law Hawkins...
Guys who are below Doffy/Cracker currently.

Zoro isnt even gonna surpass 29 y.o Oden this arc.

Why doesnt Shanks Rayleigh WB Roger have black blade

Shanks who rivaled and matched mohawk doesnt have it
Did Mihawk ever win with his Yoru black blade? Nah
Did he beat Shanks? Even vista? Nah

Call me when black blade is actually something about superior. Coz so far it only upgrade the sword durability.

Shishui was black blade and yet Oda tossed it aside and placed Enma as Zoro PU.

You have no feat/portrayal to place Mihawk above Shanks/Oden/Rayleigh
The "WSS black blade" nonsense doesn't work if your feats sucks.

See you in the coming chapters when Oda makes Mihawk lose to Navy or be rescued by Shanks crew.
When Mihawk doesn't fight Zoro
When Zoro barely even beat King/smoothie who are way below Prime Oden.

Like I said, you read fanfictions, you make up insane expectations and arguments

Just like you did with Orochi (top tier, YC1+) Oden (isnt top tier... bla bla ) BM , Emma ("Enma isn't a PU, zoro wont trade Shishui..)

Enjoy
Post automatically merged:

I wont lose my energy explaining to you how Oda is writing wano.
Headcanon lord strikes back and calls nonsense black blades yet he hypes Oden greatly.

The problem is

......Zoro or Mihawk can't be strong cuz they are swordmans( not the type of swordmans Ndule likes).

Oden can be strong cuz is the type Ndule likes.

Oden should be enough proof to hype Mihawk yet he can't process it :pepehands:

" Not gonna lose my energy on xxxx" = I can't accept the WSS being stronger than Oden cuz it will ruin my headcanon tierlist.

Best chapter of the flashback so far, one of the best of the year and Wano overall.

First and most probably insane thought that's crossed my mind is that the Germ Pirates are Germa in disguise. One girl, three boys, massive guy at the back who could be Judge. Or they're just random pirates that Capone will beat up.

Not usually one to get mushy, but damn me the three little samurai are adorable. Interactions between the Scabbards, even though it's just little glimpses, are really good.

Oden really is a great character, which is good. There was always a worry that the guy couldn't live up to Oda's hype, but he really is carrying this flashback.

Best chapter of the flashback so far, one of the best of the year and Wano overall.

First and most probably insane thought that's crossed my mind is that the Germ Pirates are Germa in disguise. One girl, three boys, massive guy at the back who could be Judge. Or they're just random pirates that Capone will beat up.

Not usually one to get mushy, but damn me the three little samurai are adorable. Interactions between the Scabbards, even though it's just little glimpses, are really good.

Oden really is a great character, which is good. There was always a worry that the guy couldn't live up to Oda's hype, but he really is carrying this flashback.
Yeah I'm not going to lie Germ pirates remind me of Germa in a way

The fact you believe Zoro will go from Struggling vs kamazu to being top tier after wano

Is just insane .
Even luffy didnt have such jump.
Zoro never struggled against killer. Zoro's main fighting style includes named attacks, killer couldn't handle a single named attack. He dropped after being hit by Zoro's first named attack. In fact, he wasn't even fast enough to evade, block or counter it. Zoro's named attack didn't bust through Killers attack, it hit killer before killer could hit him or try to block it.

Go back and re-read Zoro versus Ryuma. That's a perfect example of Zoro fighting somebody who's on his level. You seem to believe that's what happened between him and killer but those battles are nowhere near the same.

Luffy had a bigger jump. He almost died against Hody. His haki wasn't even strong enough to stand up against Hodys non-haki bite.

I think I have a theory.

If there is only 2 years between oden joining wb and Birth of momonosuke, then he meets his wife during his time with roger, as in maybe even at raftel. toki could be from raftel and that is why they said wano will reveal the great journey of roger and what op treasure is.

she time traveled fro mthe void century. maybe raftel is like time gate, time travel going on there.
Most underrated comment in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.