One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Only thing if denjiro is not koshiro can be because he fought kaido 20 years ago with asura douji.

Also its not to travel back and forth fron east blue to wano.

Unless odaneeds real good explanation how koshirou travelled back and forth unless he has some df (lol) .

Again everything is speculation on air.
Post automatically merged:

Only thing i remember was sabo was listed dead.

Sure it is speculation, but i made this theory much more out of the air several months ago and chapter by chapter, there Comes stuff which are Understatements to my theory, thats why i stick to it.

I mean, traveling between east blue and new world happens a lot from what we know (Roger, Ace, Shanks, Jimbei...) they all traveled straight between several times. So someone sticked to Oden could have enough possibilities to do the same, even when he Need to ask friends (like from whitebeard-Crew or even roger-Crew). It is not like nobody before switched between the sees.

H

Homelander

Orochi’s scum but the man is a hustler lolz. Orochi seems to be wearing the same outfit as that one Sukiyaki retainer with glasses, so chances are that like Oden’s been progressing, the man has made progressed up to the point where he’s now one of the Shogun’s Retainers 😱 That’s crazy!
Orochi worked hard. From servant of damiyo to shogun retainers . I would say he was true master in this game.

H

Homelander

Sure it is speculation, but i made this theory much more out of the air several months ago and chapter by chapter, there Comes stuff which are Understatements to my theory, thats why i stick to it.

I mean, traveling between east blue and new world happens a lot from what we know (Roger, Ace, Shanks, Jimbei...) they all traveled straight between several times. So someone sticked to Oden could have enough possibilities to do the same, even when he Need to ask friends (like from whitebeard-Crew or even roger-Crew). It is not like nobody before switched between the sees.
Well lets waot and seebecause so far only shanks and his crew managed to arrive from new world to marineford in a day.

Unless denjiro has teleportation kind of df its real hard for me to back up he is koushirou.

I do see oda teasing up because denjiro has not been shown through the 2 acts.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Well lets waot and seebecause so far only shanks and his crew managed to arrive from new world to marineford in a day.

Unless denjiro has teleportation kind of df its real hard for me to back up he is koushirou.

I do see oda teasing up because denjiro has not been shown through the 2 acts.
For sure, it is still a theory and no fact. But for me it makes sense and i am following that theory since at least August, when i posted the thread here. You posted there, you know it.

The traveling didnt must have stated in one day, why should it? And we know ace was switching seas for example, teleporting wasnt also something of his abilitys. (east blue - wano - alabasta...)

Status
Not open for further replies.