Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Mane Mane no mi user instructs Orochi to gather gold and create weapons, it proves that
he/she is a member of CP0.

Wano was once a country where gold was heavily sought after by pirates, so it would make sense that the WG has always wanted to get its hands on it as well.

The weapons speak for themselves, Orochi began the international trade of weapons with the Underworld/WG which would eventually lead to Kaido’s trade deal with Doflamingo and the SMILE.

Roger looks as strong as ever he knows about his illness but he looks as strong as one can be we might finally see how shanks got his scar and hopefully we will learn more about roger's crew.
Also this might be the time roger talked with WB this or the next time.
An incredible chapter we finally discovered that one of the 5 dynamos that served in wan have the same name as Toki, we will probably find out the connection between the Shimotsuki family and the village where zoro grew probably the founder was none other than
Shimotsuki Kozaburo as we all suspect and probably Koushirou is his son or nephew many answers will be reveled by the start of the wano war

Welcome, i thought it was just too much of a coincidence the spot was left open for decades with someone as important as Oden missing being mentioned to be a commander in Whitebeard's crew. I knew he'd have been 2nd division commander, and by the way considering Blackbeard admired Whitebeard in the past, it could explain why Blackbeard decided to give Shiryu the 2nd division with the way Oda is making it special through Oden and Ace(pirate king potential)
Funny how Oda’s making 2nd Division Commanders stronger than 1st Division Commanders

Oden > Marco
Ace (would soon become) > Marco
Shiryu > Burgess

And Bartolomeo > Cavendish :kayneshrug:

@Sadistic Senpai I thought about it.
BM was a yonko when introduced as great pirate and WB was a yonko and WSM.
Roger had that title before even being PK and we saw that WB didn't at the same time.
correct roger reached his peak before those two
it seems like he was a bit older than them as well. 5 years from wb and about 10 from big mom
Post automatically merged:

Funny how Oda’s making 2nd Division Commanders stronger than 1st Division Commanders

Oden > Marco
Ace (would soon become) > Marco
Shiryu > Burgess

And Bartolomeo > Cavendish :kayneshrug:
oi oi oi
:smoothieduck:

I am really curious to know what happened to the old woman that helped Orochi gain power, either she died of old age or was killed by Oden or one of his retainers after his return to Wano or maybe Orochi decided to get rid of her.
Post automatically merged:

It was totally unsurprising that there is a feud between the Kozuki and the Kurozumi, since Oda follows many classical tropes it was bound to happen.

My god.. I should've made a theory on Wano before this chapter..
I was completely right with Orochi... :oops:

And to think Orochi had a grudge motive as well..
And I've said this since a month ago and was partly right about it.
Orochi didn't have any grudge motive.
His grandfather was a disgusting and manipulative murderer, who was judged upon accordingly.
He only thinks that he has a motive (due to being manipulated), while in fact it was totally deserved that his family lost all noble rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.