One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swordman or not we all can agree that this chapter was insane and I can even understand people who see in Roger a swordman, be honest I don´t care, swordmen or not, the dude is insane that is for sure.
To tell more about the battle and Rayleigh lvl, I can tell this better after the chapter.
In my opinion is kinda strange that someone as Rayleigh(with I put everytime on Yonkou lvl) couldn´t beat down teen versions of Marco and co, or he simple clash with Oden which would explain a lot. Because that I wait for the whole chapter to make a point about this debate.

Sadly we didn´t see any new form of advanced CoA with Roger, I mean I know dude just use casually CoA but I was hoping for a new form/hint which could also push swordman fighters and open up their moveset/fightset even better.

I

Inspector_Mu

Which crew is stronger ?
Rocks pirates that was hyped by Sengoku

Rocks had Low tops/inbetweeners WB and BM, Shiki
Low high tiers - Vets : Silver Axe / that Ocho whatever/ Captain John

Roger had low top or mid top at best, Ray , high high tier Scopper

Rocks had more firepower and stronger fighters

Shanks crew is another crew hyped.

BM family being the stronges family of course.

So crew wise ;
Rocks >= Shanks >= Roger~ BM>=WB/Kaido

I may be wrong tho, but for now Roger pirates haven't impressed, haven't been hyped as strongets ever

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We don't know how this fight went because it was off paneled. But both charged towards each other, the roger pirates were taking out their weapons. Why was Roger using both sword and gun? Sword for fighting, gun for fashion? Dude.
Wait wait wait
First of shikki is a swordsman himself as seen in chapter 0 vs garp and sengoku.
Secondly there was no fight a storm intervened they never got off their ship.

Rocks pirates that was hyped by Sengoku

Rocks had Low tops/inbetweeners WB and BM, Shiki
Low high tiers - Vets : Silver Axe / that Ocho whatever/ Captain John

Roger had low top or mid top at best, Ray , high high tier Scopper

Rocks had more firepower and stronger fighters

Shanks crew is another crew hyped.

BM family being the stronges family of course.

So crew wise ;
Rocks >= Shanks >= Roger~ BM>=WB/Kaido

I may be wrong tho, but for now Roger pirates haven't impressed, haven't been hyped as strongets ever
High high tier Scopper ???

:kaidowhat:

I give up with you

Now that blackbeard is confirmed to be never slept at all contains many facts as follows

1. He basically has up to twice amount of time spend by average people on living, so he can learn, study or train up to twice as much as well.., weither where he spent most of it we don't know it yet

2. He theoretically has lived up to 80+ years at this point if we count based on how normal people lived, so that might explains how he basically has a wisdom of an oldman even though he's still young

3. It also explains how could he progressing so fast on crew recruiting, travelling and rising power since he could go all day every day 365 days a year busting his ass working on his plan without rest...

4. Damn.., if we really think about it.., so much potential could be achieved with having such unique body 😱😱😱

Roger's sword is a one handed sword, holding a gun doesn't really hinder his swordsmenship.
Not sure if it's a one handed sword or he can use both arms. But why not using a second sword then, or a sword with a bigger hilt. Why would a swordsman waste one arm. Mihawk doesn't want to fight Shanks because he only has one arm.
"Gun clash"
I think we are approaching to cosmic realms.
What's your point? They were ready for battle and Roger prepared a gun. Honestly, what are to talking about? Was that gun for fashion? You make no sense.

Bogard

You can't win
Roger might be fighting with a sword, but Oda won't make him fit in the critera of the WSS title. He'd give another critera to explain why Roger doesn't fit in the category simply because the way he dedicated the WSS title, it was meant to be a level below the pirate king from Mihawk's early discussion around the pirate king since his introduction, his talk about Whitebeard in MF, or his rivalry with Shanks. So in the end, it doesn't matter if you believe he is a swordsman or not. WSS title will never apply to him. If you think so, as mentioned before, you'd be in for a rude awakening

Now that blackbeard is confirmed to be never slept at all contains many facts as follows

1. He basically has up to twice amount of time spend by average people on living, so he can learn, study or train up to twice as much as well.., weither where he spent most of it we don't know it yet

2. He theoretically has lived up to 80+ years at this point if we count based on how normal people lived, so that might explains how he basically has a wisdom of an oldman even though he's still young

3. It also explains how could he progressing so fast on crew recruiting, travelling and rising power since he could go all day every day 365 days a year busting his ass working on his plan without rest...

4. Damn.., if we really think about it.., so much potential could be achieved with having such unique body 😱😱😱
Man not sleeping is messed up

He should have found Chopper instead of deciding revenge lmao

Not sure if it's a one handed sword or he can use both arms. But why not using a second sword then, or a sword with a bigger hilt. Why would a swordsman waste one arm. Mihawk doesn't want to fight Shanks because he only has one arm.

What's your point? They were ready for battle and Roger prepared a gun. Honestly, what are to talking about? Was that gun for fashion? You make no sense.
And you do?

Lol

You claim holds on Roger using a gun....on a fight that never happened cuz the weather got in the middle....

Pointing a gun towards a enemy in another ship is ok.

That is your argument vs seeing Roger defeat Rox with with a sword and clash with WB again with his sword.

Roger might be fighting with a sword, but Oda won't make him fit in the critera of the WSS title. He'd give another critera to explain why Roger doesn't fit in the category simply because the way he dedicated the WSS title, it was meant to be a level below the pirate king from Mihawk's early discussion around the pirate king since his introduction, his talk about Whitebeard in MF, or his rivalry with Shanks. So in the end, it doesn't matter if you believe he is a swordsman or not. WSS title will never apply to him. If you think so, as mentioned before, you'd be in for a rude awakening
There more to being the pirate king then power that’s why Mihawk said that. Cmon stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.