One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well, I've saved my post for later anyway, be prepared guys. ;)
Yeah, the spoilers literally confirmed that WB's crew was able to compete with the Roger pirates as well.
Hence Ray >= Oden? It was at least portrayed on this way.
WB has numbers to compensate the lack of strong members but Roger's crew should be logically stronger. Given how injured WBP are, Roger's crew had the upper hand.

Zoro and Sanji's opposite.
Pretty much.

You know one thing I realized from the spoilers is that Roger didn't leave treasure on Raftel. I always thought that One Piece was partially Roger's accumulated wealth, and he left it at the last island for people to find along with the history aspect. The spoilers now make it seem that the treasure was rumored to be there already, and it's not Rogers. So who left it there? Is it part of an ancient civilization; possibly a city of gold type treasure?

You know one thing I realized from the spoilers is that Roger didn't leave treasure on Raftel. I always thought that One Piece was partially Roger's accumulated wealth, and he left it at the last island for people to find along with the history aspect. The spoilers now make it seem that the treasure was rumored to be there already, and it's not Rogers. So who left it there? Is it part of an ancient civilization; possibly a city of gold type treasure?
Probably the one(let call him Joyboy) who want that the WG going fall by the one who find the one piece.
Judging by the information, Joyboy must know that someone from the D clan was finding the one piece in the future sight.

Joyboy gonna make 30 videos out of this one chapter. This is easily top 10 best one piece chapters. So much content in it.
He gonna have his fun, also tekking gonna get his fun.
Kingoflightning will overwanking that chapter.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.