One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point tho,i believe WB became WSM after eating his df, probably after roger death . Oda is going to make databooks info incorrect.
Kaido also clashed with BM for days while being in base, while Big Mom used her soul enhanced sword. That would mean Kaido in his hybrid form is way above Big Mom, but it would go against the narrative of Yonkos being near equal.

So maybe WB already had his DF but didn't use it, with Roger not going all out. Oda just has his own way of story telling. He doesn't feed power level junkies.

I

Inspector_Mu

Kaido also clashed with BM for days while being in base, while Big Mom used her soul enhanced sword. That would mean Kaido in his hybrid form is way above Big Mom, but it would go against the narrative of Yonkos being near equal.

So maybe WB already had his DF but didn't use it, with Roger not going all out. Oda just has his own way of story telling. He doesn't feed power level junkies.
napoleon doesnt have any superpowers,
BM main weapons are zeus and prometheus, the ones she has been using for 63 years.

if roger didnt go all put and neither wb, then the whole "wb equalled roger" was based on casual 4days battle, doesnt make any sense coz after the battle, roger has a plaster, etc.. they hurt each other.

you might say they dont have kaido and bM durability but still,,, their battle was them going all out

Marco wasn’t using Haki against Garp like he was against Kizaru lol, Garp just got a sneak hit on him.

Kizaru’s attack meant to kill Whitebeard >>>>> a sword swing from Roger meant to swat Oden the Yonko slaying bug. Lol
Lol sure

A sword swing from Old Ray cut Kizaru’s cheek. A sword swing from Roger will decapitate him

napoleon doesnt have any superpowers,
BM main weapons are zeus and prometheus, the ones she has been using for 63 years.
Well, full power Zeus isn't able to harm Big Mom due to her durability. And Kaido's durability is far above. Prometheus and Zeus will be useless against Kaido. On the other hand, in his hybrid form, Kaido could also use huge blasts (Boro breath).
if roger didnt go all put and neither wb, then the whole "wb equalled roger" was based on casual 4days battle, doesnt make any snesne while after the battle, roger has a plaster, etc.. they hurt each other.
Well, at the end of the day I still think, Prime Roger = Primebeard and PK > Yonko in terms of power. Yonkos are the silver medalists after all. Jinbe said, with the future PK as a captain, being afraid of a mere Yonko doesn't make sense. Sure, he ran away from Big Mom, but why stay longer than needed in her huge territory if he just needs the Road Poneglyph.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol sure

A sword swing from Old Ray cut Kizaru’s cheek. A sword swing from Roger will decapitate him
A sword swing from Roger would never connect with Logia + FS Kizaru, Rayleigh needed Kizaru to not pay attention to him just to land a hit lol

Roger would be lucky to do ShutenmaruVJack level damage to Kizaru.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This chapter even crazy hyped Akainu.

Teen Marco, Jozu, Vista and the new world captains fought the Roger pirates for days, but Prime Marco, Vista, Croc + the remaining Whitebeard commanders were necessary to just stall Akainu....and curiel was even defeated in the process.
Akainu being pirate King Level even looks to be Akainu downplay. Roger is looking pretty weak from these spoilers tbh

Sengoku said the fact that Ace is the son of Roger, would allow him to stay at the top of the world some day. Now Ace' fire fruit is useless against Akainu's DF. That means having Roger's blood gives you such a huge potential in terms of natural strength/Haki, that DFs don't matter on that level.

Bogard

You can't win
Well, at the end of the day I still think, Prime Roger = Primebeard and PK > Yonko in terms of power. Yonkos are the silver medalists after all. Jinbe said, with the future PK as a captain, being afraid of a mere Yonko doesn't make sense. Sure, he ran away from Big Mom, but why stay longer than needed in her huge territory if he just needs the Road Poneglyph.
Roger never ran from BM. It's a misconception based on wrong translation that started spreading by BM fans everywhere in internet. Big Mom said she screwed up against Roger

So Roger probably destroyed her ass, read the stone with the voice of all things and continued his journey :kayneshrug:

This chapter even crazy hyped Akainu.

Teen Marco, Jozu, Vista and the new world captains fought the Roger pirates for days, but Prime Marco, Vista, Croc + the remaining Whitebeard commanders were necessary to just stall Akainu....and curiel was even defeated in the process.
You don’t believe this do you?

I

Inspector_Mu

Well, full power Zeus isn't able to harm Big Mom due to her durability. And Kaido's durability is far above. Prometheus and Zeus will be useless against Kaido. On the other hand, in his hybrid form, Kaido could also use huge blasts (Boro breath).

wb himself is a silver medialist too, shiki said roger was a wall. let us no go there

Zeus and Prometheus wont be useless against kaido, kaido wont damage them, and they wont damage kaido,,,

it will still come down to BM mbued with her homies vs hybrid kaido, mano to man,

it is looking more likely that the wb roger fought, oden clashed, that we have seen since rocks till this flashback, is just WB with his bisento. no quake powers.

Quake Prime Wb during Great pirate age >= Prime Wb that fought roger 4 days > old sick wb > early prime wb> rocks young wb

I

Inspector_Mu

Roger never ran from BM. It's a misconception based on wrong translation that started spreading by BM fans everywhere in internet. Big Mom said she screwed up against Roger

So Roger probably destroyed her ass, read the stone with the voice of all things and continued his journey :kayneshrug:
if BM lost, it will be known
which i doubt, the fact BM mentioned VoAT yeah right
roger didnt fight her. just used VoAT and dipped

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This chapter dismantled the notion of “Prime Whitebeard” and makes Akainu look like a freaking god lol. The *young* Whitebeard pirates stalled out the prime Roger pirates. The same Whitebeard pirates who in their Prime got mega stalled by Akainu.
if BM lost, it will be known
which i doubt, the fact BM mentioned VoAT yeah right
roger didnt fight her. just used VoAT and dipped
:pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.