One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What like a pocket knife or a seppeku blade or a scythe lmfao how pathetic are these mental gymnastics
Not the same, lol. Mihawk uses a knife to mock weak opponents. But Roger and Rayleigh are just mixing their fighting styles. Not like Roger uses a gun because he wants to mock Shiki for being weak.

Just imagine seeing Mihawk randomly fighting with a saber in one hand and a pistol in the other.

Sure, but that doesn't exactly work with Dragon, since he's not doing bombings to kill civilians, but raising up the civilians to fight against the evil.

Whitebeard had ruled the seas for 20+ years + The decades he spent in the Rocks+ running the seas with Roger and such, Dragon within 8 years surpassed his bounty.
Yes i agree but his opponent is world goverment even great pirate like wb back off.so it normal wg just put propaganda that dragon is terrorist and put highest bounty because his threats

I

Inspector_Mu

I tried to argue that some time back on naruto forums but people were telling me jozu was shown as wb left hand at marineford and showed me panels of him blocking mihawk slash doing the parallel with marco blocking kizaru attack in marineford.
Yet un this flashback,jozu is pretty irrelevant so i have a hard time seeing how he became stronger than vista.
Jozu made An admiral bleed by pushing him.away
Somethijh marco and Vista combo failed
Jozu clicked mihakw slash

All vista did was clash evenly with mihawj... he didnt block nor damage anyone strong

Vista and some dude teamed up to block a mere giant

Jozu made An admiral bleed by pushing him.away
Somethijh marco and Vista combo failed
Jozu clicked mihakw slash

All vista did was clash evenly with mihawj... he didnt block nor damage anyone strong

Vista and some dude teamed up to block a mere giant
Yet vista is more prominent in this flashback so let's wait their wano perfomances to judge other than just focusing on outdated portrayal.

Status
Not open for further replies.