One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has always been the correct way of thinking.

Vista & Marco were Whitebeard's two strongest at MF. With Jozu being the weakest of the trio, hence not part of the main fighting squad.
I tried to argue that some time back on naruto forums but people were telling me jozu was shown as wb left hand at marineford and showed me panels of him blocking mihawk slash doing the parallel with marco blocking kizaru attack in marineford.
Yet un this flashback,jozu is pretty irrelevant so i have a hard time seeing how he became stronger than vista.

hmmm ... good I remember the time you didn't had faith in Haki man
Swordsman = dedicates himself to the blade.
Hakiman = Doesn't care about what weapon he uses. Roger uses a blade here, uses a gun there. Ray uses a Katana here, uses two sabers there. You won't see Mihawk randomly switching his blades and fighting styles to two sword style, let alone just randomly using a gun like Roger did. Because Roger doesn't care. Give Roger a club like Kaido has and he will be as strong.

I

Inspector_Mu

Man, I feel Oda is intentionally making Vista look so formidable among WB crew back then so that during the CURRENT TIME LINE, and with Jozu losing an arm during Marineford, he actually makes Marco and Vista have the most prominent roles. I feel at this point Vista may have bigger role than Jozu in future, just based on portrayal
Marco >= 2 arms Jozu >Vista
Marco>Vista>=Jozu one arm

Younh Vista back then was stronger than Younh Marco Jozu

Roger's and Shanks' crew are displayed as using fighting styles as random as possible. Sometimes blades, sometimes guns
Sometimes one blade, sometimes two like in Rayleigh's case, and also not dedicating oneself to one weapon but switching them (given that blade Rayleigh is using is different from the one he used against Kizaru).

This is by definition a Hakiman. Someone who doesn't use one particular weapon. Rather the weapon of choice is just a tool you channel your Haki through. Note how Roger's slash sent out a blast of Haki. Not just a flying slash.
damn Roger has a pistol so he is the best sniper in the world too Yasup or Eos usupp > Roger.

Roger's and Shanks' crew are displayed as using fighting styles as random as possible. Sometimes blades, sometimes guns
Sometimes one blade, sometimes two like in Rayleigh's case, and also not dedicating oneself to one weapon but switching them (given that blade Rayleigh is using is different from the one he used against Kizaru).

This is by definition a Hakiman. Someone who doesn't use one particular weapon. Rather the weapon of choice is just a tool you channel your Haki through. Note how Roger's slash sent out a blast of Haki. Not just a flying slash.
yeah and mihawk is a hakiman to sometimes he fights witha knife sometimes with a sword

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Swordsman = dedicates himself to the blade.
Hakiman = Doesn't care about what weapon he uses. Roger uses a blade here, uses a gun there. Ray uses a Katana here, uses two sabers there. You won't see Mihawk randomly switching his blades and fighting styles to two sword style, let alone just randomly using a gun like Roger did. Because Roger doesn't care. Give Roger a club like Kaido has and he will be as strong.
What like a pocket knife or a seppeku blade or a scythe lmfao how pathetic are these mental gymnastics

Yooo what's fucking up. Couldn't restrain myself from watching those fucking spoilers!!!
What I absolutely don't get is, Oden while carving in the message, has exactly the same visuals (those black stripes) Roger and WB have during their clash (w/o a doubt in my mind adv. CoA, what Luffy and Zoro now are also able to do, so we probably have the visuals now).
What makes Roger that much stronger than Rayleigh and Oden tho? Portrayal is clear as day afterall. Lol he busted him away with a one handed swing.
I bet the Hakiman adv. CoC spec will be a thing. Hardening <<<< adv. CoA<<<< mixed with CoC. No way Mihawk and EoS Zoro will be on PK lvl. Yeah, adv. CoA and FS, easily, especially with Shiryu, who's just a CoO booster, but there's the last slot, CoC which will bring the game to a whole other level. Mark my words. Somehow Roger could keep up with that shit mixed with the gura gura no mi. Just scaling this shit gives you nightmares.
I mean seriously, Oden was already able to carve rivers into Wano's landscape loool and he's nothing next to them.
And base stats are pretty much irrelevant at that kinda lvl.

I went full powerscaler.. Oh boooi. Give me that chap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.