One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine someone trying to become PK without a D. You see no difference? :smoothieduck:
Isn't it stated MULTIPLE TIME that Whitebeard could've become pirate king any time he wanted to but just chose not to

I mean Big mom herself also says if she had the giants she'd be pirate king and even fuckin Doflamingo a Celestial Dragon said if he had Law's devil fruit he'd get the National treasure of Mariejois and he would become pirate king somehow... I mean we know it's Luffy who will be the one but there's been a good number of other people who have come up

Isn't it stated MULTIPLE TIME that Whitebeard could've become pirate king any time he wanted to but just chose not to

I mean Big mom herself also says if she had the giants she'd be pirate king and even fuckin Doflamingo a Celestial Dragon said if he had Law's devil fruit he'd get the National treasure of Mariejois and he would become pirate king somehow... I mean we know it's Luffy who will be the one but there's been a good number of other people who have come up
Indeed and that's the thing, Luffy is not a prodigy like them. They are natural born monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.