One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter kills prime ayleugh will beat Kizaru midd or high diff
That prime Rayleigh was above Amsirals

Or equal to emperors

Roger words, rayleigha nd Scopper dialogue shows that Oden is too much for them to handle easily lol
I also thought that Prime Rayleigh would beat Kizaru, but that's kinda changing.
Sengoku (backed up by 3 admirals and Shichibukai): We don't know if we win this guys
Orochi: I don't care about the WG, I have Kaido on my side. *WG sweating*
Shanks: This shit is done *BB pirates leave, Sengoku: "I will take responsibility for it"

1 Yonko Crew = Marine HQ + Shichibukai confirmed.

:josad:
But that Yonkou crew got absolutely decimated to a point where their enemy had to come in for the rescue
:suresure:

So it's about skill, because the only way someone could not call Roger the WSS is if he wasn't as skilled as a future WSS like Mihawk.
Between the last chapter and this current chapter coming up, there's definitely enough information to confirm none of those titles that today existed at that time. Yes, I'm talking about the world's strongest Man, world's strongest swordsman, and Yonko. Those all seem to be titles that were created during the great pirate age.

So far neither Rodger or Whitebeard has been given any title.

WSS is about strength. Rogers hasn't called that because that title didn't exist back then.

Fodder: Just as they say, he's strong!
Gaban: Shall we stop him right away Rayleigh
Ray: Let's do that
Roger: Wait Gaban, Rayleigh! I won't let either of you get hurt!
Ray: You just want to fight him yourself don't you
Oden: I smell a beast!!
Roger: Yo Samurai!
yo even both ray and gabban knows they need to 2vs1 him... and Roger worried Oden will injure them:finally:

Roger's and Shanks' crew are displayed as using fighting styles as random as possible. Sometimes blades, sometimes guns
Sometimes one blade, sometimes two like in Rayleigh's case, and also not dedicating oneself to one weapon but switching them (given that blade Rayleigh is using is different from the one he used against Kizaru).

This is by definition a Hakiman. Someone who doesn't use one particular weapon. Rather the weapon of choice is just a tool you channel your Haki through. Note how Roger's slash sent out a blast of Haki. Not just a flying slash.
Roger gonna wash you using whatever fighting style you roll up with lol

Teach: Those guys are apprentices?
?: Yeah they've been here for a long time. Even though they might not look strong, their attitudes are grown up.

Buggy: Shanks, that guy wearing a hat... [T/N: sentence is cut off but mentions something that happened yesterday]
Buggy: Since he was born, that guy has never slept in his life!
Shanks: Eh? Those kinds of humans exist? Wow...

Roger: It's been quite a few years hasn't it Newgate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.