One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been overrating old gen

They thought Garp> SENGOKU , in reality Garp was placed above Sengoku
Garp ~ Sengoku

They think Garp/ Sengoku > Shiki
Reality Shiki>Sengoku/Garp .. shiki was placed only below Roger and WB

They though Rayleigh was Yonko level , will have better pirtryala than Oden in the days.
But in reality nope

They think PK level exist yet reality Roger was Great Pirate as Emperors are called.

They thought wb was gonna crush Oden and show dominance straight
Reality : 30 years ago WB wasnt yonko level yet
aight imma head out

I

Inspector_Mu

It was still an old rusty Ray that stalled an admiral in his prime, with Sentomaru pointing out that Ray did indeed stop Kizaru.

Also, let's wait for Oden handling Kaido. Slicing his gut open and Kaido needing Orochi to poison Oden, so Kaido can finally dominate Oden. :catpole:
Forgot to mention Younger Kaido
Prime Rayleigh and Scopper teaming up vs a younger Oden than that younger Kaido fought

Old Rayleigh panting after 5 min
Young Oden made early Prime WB sweat with his mere presence and clashed evenly.. didnt even get blown.

:goyea:

The whole Blackbeard things is just something else, I planning to make a theory about the Rocks,Blackbeard,Shiki and the alliance duo of Big mom and Kaido.

This chapter offers so much for both normal people who want discussion about important details and powerlvl fans, it is just amazing. @Bogard I agree with you point which show Roger and Whitebeard beeing over the top of the cake.

@CbShadow is right aswell, both crews didn't go all out or do you think something from the Island would left if Roger and Whitebeard fight extrem all out each other? They just test himself up and stop after 4days(nothing for top tiers).

One question guys, do you think Roger and Whitebeard clash again after this battle. If Whitebeard don't get any scar and the fact that we don't see the same panel where Shanks and Buggy try to attack Whitebeard as we see in the past would mean that Roger vs Whitebeard happen later again right? In the flashback of Whitebeard, both Shanks and Buggy are older then in the current chapter. Probably a battle with Whitebeard try to get Oden back? Let see what happen in the future. What I expect from the adventure, Roger and Garp meeting, Roger pirates in Whole Cake island with Big mom, Roger vs Whitebeard fight part 2, all Red PN reading, hints about the ancient weapons, Roger visit zou.

Can see half or even more of these stuff can handle in one chapter. I look forward for the flashback.

Bogard

You can't win
Power lvl aside, always nice to get New infos about poneglyphs, although i already predicted Oden was the one who wrote Roger's name in the poneglyphs from Skypiea talking about Poseidon's ancient weapon.

Talking about it, people can see the thread about ancient kingdom, ancient weapons, World government here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ncient-weapons-and-the-world-government.2029/

Also visible in my sig :christman:

Prime Rayleigh and Scopper teaming up vs a younger Oden than that younger Kaido fought

Young Oden made early Prime WB sweat with his mere presence and clashed evenly.. didnt even get blown.

And Roger single handle him....in one move...

Even tho Roger and WB are kinda equals....

Drop your headcanons and train your reading skills ...

Early oden didn't do anything to WB. They touched swords. Then the very next chapter Oden is narrator like he never seen strength like WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.