One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those Statements make sooo much sense...Rayleigh was out of breath just after a few Panel of Fighting Kizaru and Kizaru wasn't even using his DF to it's full extend or being really serious
Or Kizaru used the fighting style most suited for Rayleigh. Kizaru was using kicks and lasers vs supernovas. And you think Kizaru is going to restrict himself against Rayleigh more than against some rookies?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Exactly, seeing the life of the only pirate who achieved the MC dream is one of the lower points of one piece.
I just don't have a reason to care about Roger, Oden and barely WB. I cared about the conflict in Skypeia by the time we got to the flashback, and by the time the arc concluded, it was wrapped up nicely with the bell ringing.

Yeah, those Statements make sooo much sense...Rayleigh was out of breath just after a few Panel of Fighting Kizaru and Kizaru wasn't even using his DF to it's full extend or being really serious. How does it even make sense, that Rayleigh could escape from Kizaru who should be the fastest man on earth? Rayleigh had plot armor here, would he die or get captured there, there would be no TS...
Garps Statement is as bs as Kizaru's. They can't fight WB and Rayleigh at the same time? Yeah really? 1 Admiral was enough for WB and Kizaru was more than enough for Rayleigh, they would still have 1 more admiral + Sengoku and Garp who are comparable to WB and Roger. + Mihawk and all the other Samurai...But Sengoku was not sure if they would beat WB!?!?!? 2 guys who fought roger in the past and 3 fu*king Admirals...this is a complete overkill... Oda just loves to hype the pirates and especialy the yonkou.
neither ray had his second sword

I

Inspector_Mu

Status
Not open for further replies.