One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

The attack Marco tanked >>>>> this attack that Oden couldn’t withstand lol.

Marco tanked a light speed bombardment meant to kill Whitebeard, Roger swatted Oden aside like a bug lol.

Hype is irrelevant Ndule. Big mom was hyped before king and Queen both one shot her in the same day.

Feats = strength, hype = nonsense

Marco feats >>>>> Oden
Lol
Oden withstood it and wasn't Koed. Didnt even look badly injured

Marco only stood coz of his df

Sure BM is below King and Queen ...
Nice comparison you have there

Literally you have no feat nor hype placing Marco above Oden

Marco got low diff by Teach and quit piracy
Marco can't damage any top tier, one punch from old Garp gave him real issues.

Oden didnt what no top tier not Navy has ever done , giving Kaido a scar. Oden clashed evenly with early prime WB, his presence made WB sweat.
Oden is hyped by WB, even Rayleigh and Scopper srent given higher portrayal than Oden in this chapter

Have anything?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kizaru was in charge there. No disrespect to the dark king.
Kizaru thinks otherwise.:kizabat:

Man, I remember when people thought I was trolling when I pointed out that the manga confirmed Marco > Oden,

Then Oda has Oden get overpowered by a simple sword swing from Roger while Marco laughs off Named attacks from Admirals lmfao.

Either Oden is not top tier, or Marco is a top tier and stronger than Oden.
Remember?

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

"Meanwhile the captains and Oden discuss writings that Roger found 13 years ago but can't read."

Guys I'm telling you, The reason Roger started to find out about the ancient history and Poneglyph writings was Xebec!

Looking at the timeline:
- Roger and WB clashed in this chapter around 26 years ago (give or take few months)
- Roger found the scripts around 13 years before this chapter itself (naturally, Roger's calculation is just an estimation)
- Xebec and God Valley incident happened 38 years ago.

You can fucking connect the dots yourself.
I've been saying this for a while, Xebec was holding the WG by its balls, Garp and Roger took down the guy who knew the WG secrets. While both Garp and Roger, knew some shocking truths in that event, which the WG basically took it on themselves to wipe out and erase that God Valley island from existence. And I think Garp feels cheated during that event from the WG side, which is why he doesn't want to talk about that event and doesn't like to talk about it. While. Roger, started to look for the truth himself until he reached this point of the story.

Xebec was the first light for D. rebellion against the WG
Roger found the infos 39 yeats ago
Since 13 years + 26 (current flashback timeline) = 39

Last edited by a moderator:
Roger's and Shanks' crew are displayed as using fighting styles as random as possible. Sometimes blades, sometimes guns
Sometimes one blade, sometimes two like in Rayleigh's case, and also not dedicating oneself to one weapon but switching them (given that blade Rayleigh is using is different from the one he used against Kizaru).

This is by definition a Hakiman. Someone who doesn't use one particular weapon. Rather the weapon of choice is just a tool you channel your Haki through. Note how Roger's slash sent out a blast of Haki. Not just a flying slash.
Lmfaooo this is pathetic

I

Inspector_Mu

So even Roger and WB hadn't seen each other in years?

LOL, at this rate well find out that even Garp and Roger met like two times. One in God Valley and the other one when Roger turned himself in....

So much for the idea that big pirate crews used to fight among themselves all the time...

Total fake news.
Lol Oda

LOL, at this rate well find out that even Garp and Roger met like two times. One in God Valley and the other one when Roger turned himself in....

So much for the idea that big pirate crews used to fight among themselves all the time...

Total fake news.
Nah I doubt that
roger mentioned many times when he talked about him and garp going at each other. pirates on the other hand doesnt seem like they do.
marines actively seek certain pirates so they are bound to encounter one another more often.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Total fake news.
Ive said this for years.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Literally you have no feat nor hype placing Marco above Oden
I just gave you a feat mr “Shiki > Shiki”, or did type this comment on auto-pilot with no logic like you did 90% of your other comments? Lol

Marco is a mythical Zoan who can tank Light bombardments meant to kill Yonko.

Oden scarred Kaido? Big whoop, we’ve seen high tiers do worse to big mom.

Marco also blocked casual attacks from Akainu, that is way more impressive than Roger swatting “Yonko slayer” Oden like a bug. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.