One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru: " My Subordinates are pretty strong themselves you know ?"
Rayleigh: " I would like to help them....but I'm getting old"

we can close this, but definitely disagreed.
this is just prove the gap of likes of Roger and admirals are legit big

if Roger assume Dark King can get hurt fighting Oden ... it means he consider himself a whole level above Dark King

Roger = WB >~ Yonko > Dark King > Admrials

as always

Rayleigua and scopper wanted to stop Oden as a duo lol

Even Roger hinted Rayleigh and Scopper would be injured
Hahaha Oden hype

@playa4321 seems like Oda hinted Rayleigh and Scopper as team cant take down Oden easily
It needed Roger himself

Seems like Oden > Rayleigh based on this dialogues
You completely skip the response from Ray. Why do yall do this? It doesn't make you any less wrong.

More picture from redon in Arlong Park Forums.
Oh baby. The day that we finally see Roger fighting is here! That 1v1 against Crocus doesn't count. An energy-looking slash like Mihawk. I have a hard time believing Roger needs a Devil Fruit with power that can overwhelm Oden like that. I want to assume his punches are strong enough to fist fight with Garp, like Whitebeard he doesn't completely rely on a weapon. There's also that pistol he wielded against Shiki so I'm sure Roger still has plenty more to display.

Rayleigh and Scopper leading the line side by side, it's like Roger has two Vice Captains.

It's still amazing to me that Scopper actually fights with axes. I was thinking the other day why is there such lack of action from characters with axes? Because they're pretty much all on the good side! Scopper is a good guy, Sentomaru is a good guy, Brogy and the giants are good guys, X-Drake and Sai's brother Boo are good enough guys. It's just not a weapon choice for villains, not since the great Axe Hand Morgan lol. Do it Oda, give some villain of worth an axe weapon!

Bottom panels, Buggy speaks about "the boy wearing a hat" (Blackbeard) and something about "night" and then says "Ever since he was born, he never slept" and Shanks replies "eh!? such a human exist!? oh well".
Remember the picture of young Blackbeard, sitting somewhere alone at night? Yeah. Now you know why I guess.
Blackbeard's "special body" that Marco talked about is a body that requires no sleep. Everyone who spent time around him would eventually make that observation. Double the productivity! He worked a second shift before you woke up this morning. At this point it's hard to gauge what the implications of this are for Blackbeard's abilities.

It's possible that because Blackbeard can't go quietly into the night, the Yami Yami became a special draw based on his idea that darkness wouldn't affect him like it does every other living person. The Yami Yami may posses some sleep ability he's immune to, when Marines get sucked into his blackhole they end up passing out. If he truly is immune to darkness, maybe consuming a second DF still only counts as one. I do like the idea that BB's so determined to follow his dreams because he was never enjoyed a single dream from start to end. Still no clue how all this ties to OP magazine's mother and sisters of Blackbeard, might as well be a scrapped backstory about a family that abandoned a baby boy that never went hush.

Status
Not open for further replies.