One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
oda:mihawk is the most powerful swordsman
clowns:no he s the most skilled swordsman
Maybe we have to finally distinguish between true swordsmen and those merely using a blade as a weapon of choice (swords being standard for pirates). The strongest people in history are using blades. Roger, Whitebeard, Xebec. Im was seen using a sword. And neither has a black blade. Do you want to say Mihawk is the strongest in history among everyone that used a blade?
Mihawk > Roger, Whitebeard, Xebec? Something's odd about that and you know that.

I

Inspector_Mu

No worries.
Anyway, if my calculation is right (or close by estimation). I can truly sense that the God Valley Incident was the birth for Roger to suspect the shady works of the WG, and start following after Xebec path which according to Sengoku, it was the "Taboo subject" or Poneglyphs and void century, and probably the final island, which had the One Piece.

Hell, even Roger in this chapter itself says that shit in the spoiler:

"It's rumored there's a massive treasure at this final island which is why the Government won't allow anyone to go there "

Those kinds are specific directions and very specific info that I feel Xebec passed on to Roger, I mean Roger says "it's rumored". Aside from Roger himself who is looking into this stuff, where did this Rumor come from????? Roger cannot even read the poneglyphs, am I right????

Xebec, I can guarantee you all, this dude was screwed up by the WG and demonized him for researching about their dirty sheets. And what makes his story even more sad, is that they put two legendary D.s against him, Roger and Garp. One is fighting Xebec as just a rival, while the other is fighting out of duty as a marine to stop him
I agree... Roger just didnt want Xebec to go to raftel or be crown as greatest pirates ever
So he teamed up with Garp who had a duty to fulfill

Yeah. Kizaru would most likely block or dodge that. So Kizaru went into CqC. Just because Kizaru can use more than swords, it doesn't mean it would be useful in that particular situation.
So you are really trying to find an answer for Kizaru not restricting himself? lol
If you don't use all of your ability's, it's restricting yourself. All Kizaru used his DF for was to create a Sword - a weapon of the same choice as Rayleigh's, nothing more. Technicaly a normal Sword would do the same as his light Sword. Kizaru didn't use his DF to a full extend, not even close - it's a fact...and stil out performed Rayleigh.
If Aokiji would fight Rayleigh and made a Ice sword to fight him, but wouldn't use any of his freeze ability's, would you also say he didn't restrict himself?

Chapter confirms what reasonable people have been saying for the longest time. PK LEVEL DOES NOT EXIST. The old Gen isn’t any stronger than current generation or in between generation.
Big Mom: "(...) with that, I could've crushed Red Hair, Kaido and even Whitebeard"
Garp: "Whitebeard is the king of the sea"
Doflamingo: "Whitebeard ruled in front of the throne"
Narrator: "Whitebeard, the equal of even Roger"

I'm attempting to understand the obscure reason as to why WSS should be about skill and not power when WSM also is clearly about power.

I don't even care about the levels of CoA, Roger was the strongest swordsman of his time and there's no way Mihawk was considered the strongest just because he had the strongest CoA or something. A black blade doesn't even make you necessarily the strongest, it's a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.