One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I am in love with Primebeard.

- One of the best designs ( and most handsomest)
- Kind
- Coolest powers
- Coolest weapon
- Badass af

I have never ever shown interest in WB till now. Of course his crew is doomed since Marco is the second strongest. But I love him now. Weird....
He was not considered to be the strongest man in the world and the lord of the sea for nothing.

I

Inspector_Mu

- Vista being strong enough to fight against prime Rogers crew for 4 days
- I cant see BB staying trash whilst Shanks get to Yonko lvl. Especially when he is able to break Ace's neck with a Karate chop. Without the Yami fruit he was YC lvl with strength alone
- Ace cannot be YC3 lvl and be fighting against a legend like Teach. Dude was probably around YC2-YC1
- Rayleigh fighting trash like Marco and Jozu for 4 days. Needing to team up to fight Oden
- Zoro will never be strongest ever with Roger's existence
- Mihawk would be most likely below or on the lvl of Prime Ray.
Like seriously
Imagine Kaido/Roger/WB/BM/admirals needing 4 days to handle teens
Even Oden wont need days to handle Marco and co

I realise that G4 luffy surpassed Rayleigh already.
This is why Rayleigh hyped FS users

He wasnt that strong to handle one in the days unlike Luffy.

I swear it doesnt look good for Rayleigh and roger crew

So, here is a question for all of you guys.

Do you all see Sanji's limit powerwise, is being on Scopper Gabban level???? Or Red Leg Zeff????

Does anyone else besides me think that Red Leg Zeff in his prime was someone who can go toe to toe with the mosters of the new world???? Cause I see a lot of people considering him a weakling, which is okay and reasonable for them to think so, it's just I have a feeling Oda will one say incorporate him back into the story in an old flashback about his prime level. And we will be shocked how good he was.
I think Sanji's level will end up slightly better than Zeff, and that Scopper is actually NOT his measuring stick, rather he's just an image to say Rayleigh had a rival called Scopper, the same way Zoro had Sanji. That's it

At the end of the day Oda's will is not debatable. If I had to enter into his genius mind, I would assume he loves the Grandmaster enough to have him above Roger by the end of the series.

Oda is that kind of mangaka who exhibits his thoughts by hints.
If Zoro becomes stronger than Roger it will certainely not by being able of defeating Mihawk alone. It would recquire for him to largely surpass his former rival and mentor.

I

Inspector_Mu

Why could he defeat the fodder WBPs in 4 days ? Lemme guess....he went easy on them lmao ?
Casual base Kaido onehsotted luffy>>>>>>>>>>teen Marco Jozu teach

Casual or serious Prime Rayleigh cant after days

Like seriously,

Either Rayleigh is not even admiral level in prime
Or He didnt fight those teens...just watched

Do you all see Sanji's limit powerwise, is being on Scopper Gabban level???? Or Red Leg Zeff????

Does anyone else besides me think that Red Leg Zeff in his prime was someone who can go toe to toe with the mosters of the new world???? Cause I see a lot of people considering him a weakling, which is okay and reasonable for them to think so, it's just I have a feeling Oda will one say incorporate him back into the story in an old flashback about his prime level. And we will be shocked how good he was.
I think Sanji's level will end up slightly better than Zeff, and that Scopper is actually NOT his measuring stick, rather he's just an image to say Rayleigh had a rival called Scopper, the same way Zoro had Sanji. That's it
Rayleigh does not have a rival named scooper stop inserting things into the story yourself. Scooper is still irrelevant when on saboddy they said when you think of Rogers crewmate a you think of rayleigh

Nah, zeff is weak as fuck

Like seriously
Imagine Kaido/Roger/WB/BM/admirals needing 4 days to handle teens
Even Oden wont need days to handle Marco and co

I realise that G4 luffy surpassed Rayleigh already.
This is why Rayleigh hyped FS users

He wasnt that strong to handle one in the days unlike Luffy.

I swear it doesnt look good for Rayleigh and roger crew
Garp hyped Ray and WB. I guess that means Ray is equal to Roger. Bro how is any of yalls arguments logical. Someone come get these clowns

Bogard

You can't win
So basically, Roger would have never become pirate king without Whitebeard/Oden :chirstsad:

Whitebeard was a true bro for lending Oden to him. He was the true pirate king :christnally:

Also the line about Blackbeard never sleeping is very interesting especially after seeing this image again of him in the night

Also did i read it right or Oda revealed the name of the last island already?(Road Star Island) :christindeed: But it seems arriving there isn't the end of all

I

Inspector_Mu

Prime Rayleigh hasnt even gotten that much hype yet since these flashbacks started .

Seeing how Roger crew didnt look godly

Prime Zeff could push Rayleigh to midd diff.

I

Inspector_Mu

So basically, Roger would have never become pirate king without Whitebeard/Oden :chirstsad:

Whitebeard was a true bro for lending Oden to him. He was the true pirate king :christnally:

Also the line about Blackbeard never sleeping is very interesting especially after seeing this image again of him in the night

Also did i read it right or Oda revealed the name of the last island already?(Road Star Island) :christindeed: But it seems arriving there isn't the end of all
The real question, if the last RP is lost or unseen

How did roger find it ?
How did Roger reach laugh Tale then?

- Vista being strong enough to fight against prime Rogers crew for 4 days
- I cant see BB staying trash whilst Shanks get to Yonko lvl. Especially when he is able to break Ace's neck with a Karate chop. Without the Yami fruit he was YC lvl with strength alone
- Ace cannot be YC3 lvl and be fighting against a legend like Teach. Dude was probably around YC2-YC1
- Rayleigh fighting trash like Marco and Jozu for 4 days. Needing to team up to fight Oden
- Zoro will never be strongest ever with Roger's existence
- Mihawk would be most likely below or on the lvl of Prime Ray.
- How does that translate him not to be Y3C? The logical conclusion is, Roger Pirates are not as strong as people believe them to be. Having said that, hardly a completely serious fight either, considering they went partying right after.
- BB hid himself on WB´s ship and tried to find a fruit, unlike Shanks who ventured out on his own and challenged everyone. Not everyone automatically grows stronger over time, what you do is far more important. And after Roger´s era, the serious fights became rarer and rarer, WB´s words, until balance stopped everything in its track.
Ace was a flower.
- See above, nope.
- Nobody said he needed to team up.
- Which has always been accepted by people with common sense.
- Same as above.

I

Inspector_Mu

- How does that translate him not to be Y3C? The logical conclusion is, Roger Pirates are not as strong as people believe them to be. Having said that, hardly a completely serious fight either, considering they went partying right after.
- BB hid himself on WB´s ship and tried to find a fruit, unlike Shanks who ventured out on his own and challenged everyone. Not everyone automatically grows stronger over time, what you do is far more important. And after Roger´s era, the serious fights became rarer and rarer, WB´s words, until balance stopped everything in its track.
Ace was a flower.
- See above, nope.
- Nobody said he needed to team up.
- Which has always been accepted by people with common sense.
- Same as above.
I am happy people share the same views that Roger pirates were not as strong as many believed

Status
Not open for further replies.