One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, Roger would have never become pirate king without Whitebeard/Oden

Whitebeard was a true bro for lending Oden to him. He was the true pirate king :christnally:

Also the line about Blackbeard never sleeping is very interesting especially after seeing this image again of him in the night

Also did i read it right or Oda revealed the name of the last island already?(Road Star Island) :christindeed: But it seems arriving there isn't the end of all
This makes me really curious about Teach, his people and if they are related in any way to the moon people. Maybe Teach's people are a fourth subspecies that descends from the moon people or maybe Teach's people are the moon folk's ancestral ennemies.

- Pre Gura BB was YC3 lvl. Nope
- Ace was YC3 lvl. Nope
How does this chapter disprove that

- Rayleigh was strong af in Prime. Nope
Lmao he's portrayed with Oden. Do you expect him to solo the WBP ?

- Zoro will be the strongest swordsman ever. Nope
He will
- Mihawk is a Top Tier. You wish babes

Come at me:finally:
How does it get disproven ?

You drunk

Nah, zeff is weak as fuck
Prime Rayleigh hasnt even gotten that much hype yet since these flashbacks started .

Seeing how Roger crew didnt look godly

Prime Zeff could push Rayleigh to midd diff.
I'm glad I asked, it seems people's perspective of Prime Zeff is truly fascinating. Cause, there is no inbetween with him. People either view him as a true monster, but lost all his power once he lost his leg (me included in that group). OR, he is viewed as so weak, cause he had a pathetic showcase during East Blue early arcs.

I honestly would love for Oda to at least show a small flashback incorporating him to know how good he actually was. We know for sure he went into the new world. However, how far he got? how good was he? No clue.

I mean, he had his log and journals, so maybe one day, the same way Oden's journal is being revealed this arc, Zeff journals which had hints about "all blue" maybe it will explain a bit more about his past. Sadly though Luffy refused to take the journal, so I doubt it will ever happen EVER

@Bogard
Do you think Roger fight later again vs Whitebeard? Storywise the one battle doesn't make sense, we don't see Shanks and Buggy clashing off against Whitebeard and back then both Shanks and Buggy was older then in the current chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not care about this chapter enough to quote everyone. I gave my 2 cents on the matter. I said what I said. I triggered who I needed to trigger and baited who I needed to bait. I added some points to this discussion and have been good member.

Ok bye

This is not a Samurai anime....
Doesn't have to be. Thats how things work in One Piece. If you've been paying attention, His character is one that follows the philosophy and ideals held by all those devote themselves to the way of the sword. Thats what Zoro's story is all about. What makes a great swordsman. Theres a blatant difference between someone who wields a blade and someone who identifies as a swordsman.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Doesn't have to be. Thats how things work in One Piece. If you've been paying attention, His character is one that follows the philosophy and ideals held by all those devote themselves to the way of the sword. Thats what Zoro's story is all about. What makes a great swordsman. Theres a blatant difference between someone who wields a blade and someone who identifies as a swordsman.
Yawn. Rogers a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.