One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooo people really think that the young Division Commanders equal the Prime Roger Pirates? Lmao what’s wrong with you people? These same people will say that Yonko = Prime Rayleigh = Admiral and that any Yonko/Admiral can solo a Yonko’s top 3, and some will even say that they can solo the entire crew. So I guess according to these people, teen Marco, Jozu, and Vista are a level above all of the prime YCs, because they just can’t acknowledge that Oda doesn’t really pay attention to PLs a lot of the time

I

Inspector_Mu

I'm glad I asked, it seems people's perspective of Prime Zeff is truly fascinating. Cause, there is no inbetween with him. People either view him as a true monster, but lost all his power once he lost his leg (me included in that group). OR, he is viewed as so weak, cause he had a pathetic showcase during East Blue early arcs.

I honestly would love for Oda to at least show a small flashback incorporating him to know how good he actually was. We know for sure he went into the new world. However, how far he got? how good was he? No clue.

I mean, he had his log and journals, so maybe one day, the same way Oden's journal is being revealed this arc, Zeff journals which had hints about "all blue" maybe it will explain a bit more about his past. Sadly though Luffy refused to take the journal, so I doubt it will ever happen EVER
East blue arcs are filled with early ideas

Prime Zeff might turn out to be a monster one day

About that Roger is a swordsman bs to me having a sword doesn't make you a REAL swordsman there are warriors who use swords but are not recognized as swordsmen an example are Samurai who are not considered swordsmen but warriors (who use a lot of different weapons to fight including swords) so Roger is a Warrior/Fighter who use a sword to dispay his enormus power to fight in a brute force way but he is not someone who follows "The Way of the Sword" like Mihawk/Zoro & others that's my point of view.....
Zoro is a warrior/ fighter since he fought also with a sickle nice.
but everytime We saw shanks He was using a sword lol.

About that Roger is a swordsman bs to me having a sword doesn't make you a REAL swordsman there are warriors who use swords but are not recognized as swordsmen an example are Samurai who are not considered swordsmen but warriors (who use a lot of different weapons to fight including swords) so Roger is a Warrior/Fighter who use a sword to dispay his enormus power to fight in a brute force way but he is not someone who follows "The Way of the Sword" like Mihawk/Zoro & others that's my point of view.....
The problem with all these theories you guys make up is that they aren't supported anywhere in the actual manga

Zoro has fought dozens of swordsmen with a ridiculous range of fighting ability and swordplay and ALL OF THEM are swordsmen

According the you people, in order to remove people like Roger and Shanks from the list of swordsmen, you would have to say that the only swordsmen Zoro has ever fought EVER are mihawk, kuina, tashigi and Tbone.... thats it.. those are the only "true"/"pure" swordsmen Zoro has ever fought and every other battle Zoro has been in has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITHOUT HIS DREAM

Are you realising how dumb this is? That Zoro's dream has only ever progress two times in the entire 1000 chapters of this story... Kuina and Mihawk beat Zoro so they don't count..the only actual sword fights wth "true"/"pure" swordsmen that Zoro has ever won are against tashigi and Tbone...

Therefore Oda has been going out of his way to create variety in Zoro’s opponent for 1000 chapters for no reason since none of those opponents matter since Zoro beating them doesn't count as him progressing in his dream whatsoever

:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

Last edited:
Shiki was a bigger threat than RoX and WB and Roger had to pulled up his gun....
WB, Roger and Garp were still young when facing Xebec. Roger faced Shiki at his peak. Shiki might had been Yonko level and "swordsman" Roger charged into battle nerfing his swordsmanship by having one hand occupied by a gun.
Yeah. That's probably more plausible than assuming Mihawk is the strongest guy in history. Or assuming Roger was the WSS of his era, stronger than Mihawk but still unable to turn his blade black.

By that same logic guys like Fujitora, Kaku or Cabaji are also limiting themselves. Why exactly is Roger using a pistol in conjunction with his swordsmanship different to them?
Nope. Cabaji, Kaku and Fujitora don't nerf their swordsmanship. Kaku uses swordsmanship to his full extend, such as Fujitora. But Roger nerfs himself by occupying one arm with a pistol, which can't be used for swordsmanship.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nope. Cabaji, Kaku and Fujitora don't nerf their swordsmanship. Kaku uses swordsmanship to his full extend, such as Fujitora. But Roger nerfs himself by occupying one arm with a pistol, which can't be used for swordsmanship.
Did he fucking fight shikki lmfao your point is moot there was no fight there. He never left his ship. Was he gonna chuck his sword at them

Bogard

You can't win
@Bogard
Do you think Roger fight later again vs Whitebeard? Storywise the one battle doesn't make sense, we don't see Shanks and Buggy clashing off against Whitebeard and back then both Shanks and Buggy was older then in the current chapter.
Timeline-wise, it could depend on Oda, but we know they met each other again after Roger becomes pirate king

So it's not out of the possibility that they fought again before drinking lol

Did he fucking fight shikki lmfao your point is moot there was no fight there. He never left his ship. Was he gonna chuck his sword at them
We don't know how this fight went because it was off paneled. But both charged towards each other, the roger pirates were taking out their weapons. Why was Roger using both sword and gun? Sword for fighting, gun for fashion? Dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.