One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Zoro would've said that he will not only beat the current WSS, but surpass even Roger. Inb4 Mihawk > Roger. But Roger isn't even contained in Zoro's vocabulary. You think EOS Zoro > Roger?
Lmao Mihawk himself stated that being PK lvl is harder than surpassing himself. So Zoro ever getting to that lvl will never happen.

No she is a allrounder, she can fight with fist and sword, the have for both fightstyle named attacks.
When she clashed with a Yonko what did she fight with? When she wanted to destroy the strawhats what did she use? When she got Jinbei off the ship what did she use?
What is the only homie that she has access to right now?
Tell me she’s not a sworsman again so I can block yu

Not really. Just Zoro-Brainers defecting from Rayleigh due to not liking his performance and try to Headcannon thinking Zoro is PK lol cause Zoro must be on top despite Goda's vision doesn't even have him in Top 5 lol :smithnie:.
Where already seen showing us Rayleigh going all out. It's the same thing we always. Some people believe that every single time a character fights they have to go all out and show everything.

I

Inspector_Mu

Stop it.

Fujitora, who never used a single swordsmanship technique, using only his gravity powers was called a swordsman.

This 100% makes ( even more then fuji) Roger, Ray and Shanks swordsman
Yet BM isnt swordman?
WB isnt swordman

Where is Mihawk named attacks even? Yet he is WSS

Roger isn't stated swordman yet so he is just another BM or Kizaru at this point. Until Oda says Roger was swordman or not.

WSS doesnt make Mihawk>Roger overall.
In swordmanship? Yeah but overall strength? Nah

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Then Zoro would've said that he will not only beat the current WSS, but surpass even Roger. Inb4 Mihawk > Roger. But Roger isn't even contained in Zoro's vocabulary. You think EOS Zoro > Roger?
Zoro will be the strongest swordsman who has ever lived. He will surpass roger first before surpassing mihawk. Ofc eos zoro>roger. roger is a swordsman btw in case you haven’t noticed.

When she clashed with a Yonko what did she fight with? When she wanted to destroy the strawhats what did she use? When she got Jinbei off the ship what did she use?
Every Yonko (bar BB, including WB) uses a weapon, because a weapon gives you a boost. Big Mom won't face Kaido's club bare handed. But she is as much a swordsman as Kaido is a clubman or Whitebeard is a bisento man. Me throwing punches in a bar doesn't make me a boxer.

When she stop Boundman and beating Judge, what she using? When she attacking Bigfather, what she use?
When she beat up Yonji and Niji, what she use? She had three homies who she use for both fist/closecombat/swordman fight.
So what is the point?

Mihawk to luffy: becoming pk is harder than Wss
Zpro fandom: Mihawk > Roger
Makes sense
Being pirate k
Yet BM isnt swordman?
WB isnt swordman

Where is Mihawk named attacks even? Yet he is WSS

Roger isn't stated swordman yet so he is just another BM or Kizaru at this point. Until Oda says Roger was swordman or not.

WSS doesnt make Mihawk>Roger overall.
In swordmanship? Yeah but overall strength? Nah
What other powers do roger have besides using his sword? I got panels to say he’s a sworsman you have nothing to argue contrary to that
Post automatically merged:

When she stop Boundman and beating Judge, what she using? When she attacking Bigfather, what she use?
When she beat up Yonji and Niji, what she use? She had three homies who she use for both fist/closecombat/swordman fight.
So what is the point?
All my examples were her being serious against serious foes all yours was scrubs . You see what I’m saying now?

Status
Not open for further replies.