One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right but there's 18 years between God valley and The Oden fight but Kaido not getting scarred DURING the greatest battle in one piece history or for 18 years after the greatest battle in one piece history DOESNT ACCOUNT FOR MUCH SINCE HE BECAME INVINCIBLE IMMEDIATELY AFTER ODEN... Like the day before he fought Oden he was so and so but the day immediately after Oden he was a beast among men... He got some Luffy level haki boost immediately after the Oden fight and became invincible
Akainu & Kizaru were vice admirals 20 years ago & they're in Kaido age range. A lot of growth happened in those 20 years.

For me it looks more like a advanced form of CoA as we see the black aura around Roger sword and Whitebeard before they clash,@Sade post a similar thing with Zoro,I think that is the next lvl which probably top tier swordmen fighter or overall top tiers with advanced CoA using it like.

Nice to see off Oda to show that haki form with Whitebeard and Roger. I hyping up Roger very much but also I should show respect to our boy Whitebeard. Dude has massive strong Advanced CoA,strong CoO and also CoC. Yet he don't use his gura power in combo of these ability,either his gura df or his awakening,yet a simple advanced CoA clash shock the whole Island and make a big storm who send trees into the sea.

Primebeard ist just a another league, nothing to compare to his old sick from in Marineford, that is just amazing.
Roger must have other crazy ability aswell if he can match advanced CoA Gura/awakening power of Whitebeard.
It looks like what luffy learned but stronger. When luffy destroys objects now, he doesn't need to touch it, so I think it works like a repel attack that also affects the inside.

It's just that roger and whitebeard are on another level.

With that kind of haki it's almost certain now that luffy will damage effectively kaido.

Bogard

You can't win
But such a high advanced CoC power should knock out at least these fodders, yet no one was knocked out in the next page. I really think that is a advanced CoA form.
Don't think so. Ryou is too common in Wano for a Monster like Oden to be surprised. Hyogoro knew the advanced lvl of COA right away. It's possible that another application of COC can allow you to create amplify the shockwave effect. It was destroying trees from the other side of the island, so it's clearly not normal

Don't think so. Ryou is too common in Wano for a Monster like Oden to be surprised. Hyogoro knew the advanced lvl of COA right away. It's possible that another application of COC can allow you to create amplify the shockwave effect. It was destroying trees from the other side of the island, so it's clearly not normal
I know Wano is known for their CoA, but be honest do you think anyone would have a such CoA lvl as Roger and Whitebeard? Oden don't seeing such a hugh lvl thing make sense, in wano even swordmens doesb't perform such a high advanced CoA lvl, if we count that back then the only strongest was Oden and the retainer wasn't in their prime. Advanced CoA at such high lvl can shake the island aswell.

My point is that no one, really no one, even the fodder get not knocked out and that by a such high advanced CoC form? Normal CoC of Shanks already knock out half of Whitebeard pirates, yet here all fodder still standing. The Black aura around the sword remind me Zoro who first(don't say Zoro having advanced CoA even though im sure he learning it soon) time use his hardening.

Probably it can be a advanced CoC, but In my opinion it is most like a advanced CoA form.

Nahh it really just makes more sense for it to hype the new haki that Luffy is about to master

Status
Not open for further replies.