One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am sure that there is an out-of-story significance to this, but my takeaway is that Roger knew the song and named the last island based on this song.
My takeaway is that Roger named the island' laugh tale' because of one piece or D clan.

Its like Memento to something.

There has to be some sort of connection. Their laugh at such moment doesn't add up otherwise.

i like moments like this :lunazing: its remind me how our crew was :doffycry:

plz oda we want panels like this with the whole SH crew plz :feelscryingman:

First of all, Who are those four prominent characters with prominent designs?
The guy with on the right who looks like a macho
The guy on the left with a hat
the person next to him with blonde long hair
and the guy with pointy hair like Yonji

All those 4 characters appeared on many occasions and got more focus than some oridinary people

Also, funny enough, Momonosuke seems to have the same kind of drawing on one of the color spreads of SHs taking a path of the ship, while he was sitting close to Zoro if I recall

Lastly, it's great to see the Roger crew in this flashback be that damn laid back. Do you know why?

becuase I got so annoyed with the amount of fan complaint at SH being so chill and laid back in the New World, and "oh they should be more serious, oh we need lots of tragic shit, oh Luffy needs to stop being so carefree and become more serious"

This flashback truly made Luffy's crew and Roger's crew similar in that aspect where having fun on each island and charging recklessly and be carefree as well as running away from animals ...etc always happened with the likes of Roger, Rayleigh, Oden...etc.

Makes no different for Luffy being PK or not, he will be himself, and be the same old carefree person.

I'm not assuming when the writer himself is giving it all the hype and all the prestige. When the hype and prestige comes from the ORIGINAL SOURCE, the writer, it isn't a mere ordinary opinion.

But when a person who is not using the original source, gives statements that belittle the title or say stuff that compromises the title and question its worth, despite that those statements are all coming from fanfic sources, not the writer source, that's when it becomes an "an ordinary opinion"
when is it ever implied that wss is worth more than pk and world strongest man?
i just said that wss is lesser thank pk and world strongest man not that it was useless, it still the 3rd greatest title, but looking at the portrayals of the current holder of the wss title it is seems to be lackluster, that's all:josad:

Answering to both.

I'm not saying it was impossible, I'm just saying I'm not convinced yet. I have no problem with Primebeard > Yonko (Oldbeard is another story), but if he's not interested in blocking anyone, his power level doesn't matter... To me a clear example of this would have been WB having the fourth Poneglyphs. Saying I don't care about going to Raftel + keeping the fourth Poneglyphs = Yeah, I'm not letting Meme, Kaido etc. go there either.

But 1) the 4th stone is hidden. So even if WB has it, it's a secret. There was never a direct challenge to Meme and the others "come and get it if you want". 2) WB never cared about Roger going there, he did not block him. I don't see any indication that WB would directly block other people from going. 3) We have seen in the last few years how the idea of the Yonko constantly fighting each other was a farce. These guys don't see each other for decades....... Unless the 4tn stone is hidden somewhere inside WB'S territory I don't see how WB was blocking anyone. For now, Meme and Kaido were much more of a block, keeping one stone each.

The only indication at the moment was that he was waiting for Ace to reach the top. But to me WB seems a guy that would "nurture" Ace and then, when the time is ripe, would tell him "Ok, if you care about it then show me what you have got and go get it for yourself".
The problem is you underestimate the significance and the dangers of the stalemate.
Most people cant risk all based on a hunch that WB will never act and simply stroll along.
Also underestimate WBs pride, who went after Roger simply because they could fight on equal terms.
Go through the different scenarios.
To get the RP, you have to have an all out battle with a force that is equal to yours, and risk getting annihilated yourself. And lets say you got one at the cost of losing a lot of your force ans getting weaker due to injury. Where is your absolute proof that nobody will target you now? Especially WB?
Thats the reason why the Yonkou are trying to infiltrate and steal poneglyphs from each other.

The stalemate and the balance of the world is actually rather nuanced, so much so that most people cant even imagine it in a shounen manga.

The problem is you underestimate the significance and the dangers of the stalemate.
Most people cant risk all based on a hunch that WB will never act and simply stroll along.
Also underestimate WBs pride, who went after Roger simply because they could fight on equal terms.
To get the RP, you have to have an all out battle with a force that is equal to yours, and risk getting annihilated yourself. And lets say you got one at the cost of losing a lot of your force ans getting weaker due to injury. Where is your absolute proof that nobody will target you now? Especially WB?
Thats the reason why the Yonkou are trying to infiltrate and steal poneglyphs from each other.

The stalemate and the balance of the world is actually rather nuanced, so much so that most people cant even imagine it in a shounen manga.
Finally someone gets it.
Thank you

If Kaido wants to go to war with Meme he doesn't need to fear WB coming in and crushing him. Shanks is enough.

Rayleigh still said that there is a dark story behind all that and it's just that they couldn't to anything about it and that the WGs actions piss him off.

So really interesting to know what that last treasure is. We know Oda knew how One Piece is gonna end since chapter 1 and that he also knew what the One Piece will be? That will be interesting.

One Piece = all blue might make sense, if One Piece = broken red line that results in one big ocean.
In some sense, by reaching Raftel, several if not all Straw Hats will reach their end goal. Luffy becomes the PK, Sanji finds all blue, Robin finds out everything about history, Nami will have a complete map.

Let's also consider this....the treasure might be sh** like a supply of straw hats...
I swear, if the treasture is some meat and booze telling them to have a feast and party
While Roger says "I would have wanted to live in Joy Boy era" probably Luffy saying the same

What a fucking 20+ years wasted in my life!
I swear... Oda, you better not do some shitty ending like that hahaha

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm the autor of this manga. Someone should give me a medal

:finally:
:cheers:

It's interesting to add that when Luffy kneel down in front of boa for saving his friends life then once again he was smiling and that old lady said ' such strong Will '.

I am just fascinated by imagination the D clan final battle against wg 800 years ago with many of them dying with their head held high and with smile on their face.. i
Post automatically merged:

I'm the autor of this manga. Someone should give me a medal

:finally:
:cheers:

It's interesting to add that when Luffy kneel down in front of boa for saving his friends life then once again he was smiling and that old lady said ' such strong Will '.

I am just fascinated by imagination the D clan final battle against wg 800 years ago with many of them dying with their head held high and with smile on their face.. i

Lmao so Shanks' wanted to go to the last Island himself, but never managed to because he was codeblocked by Whitebeard(who had no interest) just like the other silver medalists, so decided to maintain the balance instead to wait for Luffy. It all makes sense now. @Red Admiral though :believe:
Whitebeard had a low chance to be real pirate king as well

he could if he asked Roger

Roger could tell him the way and therefore WB didn't need 4 road P

bu after he denied ... his chance was as much as rest of the Yonko

but Shanks?

not sure how much he knew or asked

Status
Not open for further replies.