One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks here talking about their journey when they just marathoned through Dressrosa...

Bitches, I have been following weekly since pre skip Sabaody :seriously:
Dont say it like thats long
Post automatically merged:

@Red Admiral
I only remember the anime and too lzay to see the chapter

Anyway, I remember different translations to this scene, some saying "inherited something from roger" and some saying "got souvenirs". So who knows

Maybe this line wasn't even in the manga, I don't know, too lazy to check
He was talking abozt the next generation that were inspired by roger that day

Reminder that Luffy's final opponent to Pirate King will be Buggy

:christman:
One dream I had one night was Luffy finally defeating Blackbeard and being about to claim the One Piece and proclaim himself Pirate King, only for a meteorite to crash on him and knock him out. The meteorite turns out to be Buggy who was sent slying from somewhere else and after extinguishing the flames on him and seeing BB and Luffy unconscious claims the One Piece for himself and proclaim himself the Pirate King.

With everyone gathering to change that
Nothing different from what was going on before WB's death. If BM takes in Germa fodder army and Kaido takes in an army of fodder SMILES, the deadlock remains. The WG are breaking the balance, not the other Yonko. Were it for the silver medalist they would still be silver medalist, even with WB out of the way.

Last edited:
What I am trying to say is why to think who's next? Why can't both of them be the part of same arc that will concluded pk war
Thriple threat match like WWE .... :feelsokeman:

Luffy vs Shanks vs BB
Zoro vs Mihawk vs Shiryou

That would be far more epic than any of the fight we've seen in this series.

Though in my opinion, its very unlikely that Shanks going to be an antagonist of this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.