One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
EOS Teach and Luffy will create the PK Tier, imo, potentially mid-high diffing a Mid Top Tier.
Let it go man, PK tier is a fabrication. From the author's point of view such thing doesnt need to exist.
Teach most likely is not the last fight Luffy will ever have so Teach reaching unparalleled levels is unlikely.
Akainu has better chances of being last enemy Luffy will face and he is equal to other admirals so him belonging to special tier is also a fabrication.

Another thing, which I suspected for long time is that, Whitebeard's performance in MF war was exaggerated. He crushed Akainu effortlessly but Akainu had plot armor to survive and WB had plot purpose to die. Oda could allow himself to portray WB crushing Akainu but the actual power gap is probably much closer among top tiers than suspected.

I would say, Kaido is indeed the strongest in this era, he is in his peak and has a DF which puts his physical abilities above others.
Shanks and Teach are in their prime as well but they arent Kaido's level.
Admirals may be closer to Shanks and Teach than expected.

We already forgot that he and Garp - two men alone - crushed Rocks, Kaido, Big Mom, WB, Shiki etc. back at God's Valley?
You forgot that we got absolutely 0 clues about what actually happened there and who fought who?
@TheoryKing It isnt.

M

MD Zolo

I would say, Kaido is indeed the strongest in this era, he is in his peak and has a DF which puts his physical abilities above others.

You forgot that we got absolutely 0 clues about what actually happened there and who fought who?
@TheoryKing It isnt.
Unlikely. In any case, as we go deeper into this flashback, Teach and Shanks are getting more mysterious. Clearly Oda has bigger plans for both.

BM and Kaido will serve to provide path for SN's rise. They are story-wise not that important. Hence shounen logic dictates that both Shanks and Teach are/will be stronger than BM/Kaido.

Bogard

You can't win
Lol Whitebeard and Roger only fought themselves in this flashback. How did it prove anything? On the contrary i got more and even more the impression that the gap between PK tier characters and regular top tiers were significant because

> Roger only viewed Garp/Sengoku as "fun" to fight when in Whitebeard's case, he knew he might actually die
> Roger/Whitebeard were portrayed on another level to Oden while only using their base techniques(haki techniques), let alone Whitebeard's df(and whatever Roger uses to counter this) to amplify the gap, and god forbid awakening which would make Oden look even more as a fodder, same Oden who Prime Rayleigh/Scopper wanted to handle together with Prime Rayleigh being a confirmed top tier, same Oden who we know ends up scarring Kaido

And we now know Kaido himself only benefited from huge circumstances in his favor to manage to rule over Wano(Orochi/Grandma/Grandpa plotting in the shadows to kill the previous shogun, reduce Wano forces, increase his own with factories)

Only thing people can hope now is that Kaido wasn't as strong as he is now, which i'd not bet on judging by the portrayal Oden had with Rayleigh, plus his portrayal comparatively to Big Mom who was already a yonko. Would be even worse if we end up learning that even despite all that, Kaido ended up getting scarred by a weakened Oden due to poison

The gap between PK characters and top tiers would look even more and more significant:josad:

Let it go man, PK tier is a fabrication. From the author's point of view such thing doesnt need to exist.
Teach most likely is not the last fight Luffy will ever have so Teach reaching unparalleled levels is unlikely.
Akainu has better chances of being last enemy Luffy will face and he is equal to other admirals so him belonging to special tier is also a fabrication.

Another thing, which I suspected for long time is that, Whitebeard's performance in MF war was exaggerated. He crushed Akainu effortlessly but Akainu had plot armor to survive and WB had plot purpose to die. Oda could allow himself to portray WB crushing Akainu but the actual power gap is probably much closer among top tiers than suspected.

@TheoryKing It isnt.
No wonder only WB could match Roger, seems like he was the only dude he fought, and that not even serious.

It wasnt, marineford was actually pretty clear.
Only time WB got dangerous for an Admiral was when he blindsided him with one of his strongest attacks, and got half his head blown off.

Kaidou is the physical top, its not the only aspect in a fight.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Speaking of Elbaf, we don't see Roger's adventure there, so might not end up being as significant as we thought, which can potentially imply Oda might not make the journey there last long. It could even be used as a side story
Ever since Little Garden, I’ve been convinced that Elbaf isn’t some destination for the crew or where a lot of conflicts/plot points will coalesce...it’s simply a goal for Usopp and the starting point of Big Mom’s reign of terror. Hope to be proven wrong, since we’ve been talking about it for so many years, but I don’t see it being terribly important past these two things.

People still ignoring Roger literally stating himself garp and him nearly killed each other several times.
Garp was on his level or close to it, accept it and move on.
Post automatically merged:

How comes the Koreans had the full chapter available 10 hours ago and the english community is still playing around with their balls?

:seriously:
Koreans and Japanese are historically much closer....

Status
Not open for further replies.