One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hialrious. All the people who said roger has more abilities then swordsmanship was hoping for another chapter of Rogers adventures so that they can see him use something else. But it’s over for that now roger is a swordsman and already reached Raftel so all we will ever get from roger is his swordsmanship feats
There is always a delusional world to escape from realities tho

Bogard

You can't win
It’s hialrious. All the people who said roger has more abilities then swordsmanship was hoping for another chapter of Rogers adventures so that they can see him use something else. But it’s over for that now roger is a swordsman and already reached Raftel so all we will ever get from roger is his swordsmanship feats
Why do we need this when we have Whitebeard? Whitebeard was clashing equally with him in a weapon+COA/COC clash alone when we know he still had the strongest paramecia ability, let alone awakening, so unless you think Whitebeard fodderizes Roger, Roger obviously has an ability to counter this that Oda didn't want to show in this flashback that's all

Dreams which have nothing to do with an individual's strength should be in the same basket.
A basket that is inferior to the WSS. :myman:
You haven't answered this question yet: Oden's flashback, Roger's clash against WB, Laugh Tale - do you see a single panel in which people give a fuck about a potential WSS? I guess not.

As I said it several times, the WSS title was fucking irrelevant on Roger's journey.

Why do we need this when we have Whitebeard? Whitebeard was clashing equally with him in a weapon+COA/COC clash alone when we know he still had the strongest paramecia ability, let alone awakening, so unless you think Whitebeard fodderizes Roger, Roger obviously has an ability to counter this that Oda didn't want to show in this flashback that's all
How about he just has devastating sword techniques great coo and great coa and coc like any other master swordsman. There are powerful sworsman that can compete with powerful devil fruits ex. Rayleigh Mihawk Shanks Oden Roger Zoro. Swordsman are the most lethal fighters on the one piece verse
Post automatically merged:

You haven't answered this question yet: Oden's flashback, Roger's clash against WB, Laugh Tale - do you see a single panel in which people give a fuck about a potential WSS? I guess not.

As I said it several times, the WSS title was fucking irrelevant on Roger's journey.
Lol roger is a swordsman dude . You think it’s a coincidence we see his fighting style in wano arc the arc about the samurai country . Cut your noise all we will ever see form roger is his swordsmanship this flashback is not about power scaling

How about he just has devastating sword techniques great coo and great coa and coc like any other master swordsman. There are powerup sworsman that can compete with powerful devil fruits ex. Rayleigh Mihawk Shanks Oden Roger Zoro. Swordsman are the most lethal fighters on the one piece verse
:mihanha:

Lol roger is a swordsman dude . You think it’s a coincidence we see his fighting style in wano arc the arc about the samurai country . Cut your noise all we will ever see form roger is his swordsmanship this flashback is not about power scaling
Spoilers: mention his journey, discovered a lot of islands, was called the "King of the Seas" and later the "Pirateking".

Zoro fandom: He is the greatest swordsman!

Yes, cut your noise. This flashback only highlights Oden's adventure with Roger and Co. Hence this flashback does not deal with powerscaling or certain fighting styles which a certain fandom may think about it, whether you like it or not.

Non serious Vista ? Lmao

Vista: "I'll chill and let Ace and Luffy die"

Yeah. Certainly looks like a serious Vista with killing intend. :yasu:
Roger obviously has an ability to counter this that Oda didn't want to show in this flashback that's all
After all, Luffy will face Blackbeard, who can throw Gura punches while removing Luffy's rubber ability entirely; no gears, no stretching, no rubber durability. Then, CoC will shine.

Spoilers: mention his journey, discovered a lot of islands, was called the "King of the Seas" and later the "Pirateking".

Yes, cut your noise. This flashback only highlights Oden's adventure with Roger and Co. Hence this flashback does not deal with powerscaling or certain fighting styles which a certain fandom may think about it, whether you like it or not.
The flashback also highlights why Roger begged to oden and wb lol . If he is king , oden was the one who made him so

Lol this is sad man. Oda shows us roger being a swordsman but we don’t get to claim it for the simple reason that it upsets you guys😂I have manga panels to back up my argument. I have the theme of his two most known crewmen rayleigh and shanks being coc swordmasters to paint a trend within the roger pirates but that means jackshit to your headcanon as usual

After all, Luffy will face Blackbeard, who can throw Gura punches while removing Luffy's rubber ability entirely; no gears, no stretching, no rubber durability. Then, CoC will shine.
Who knows? Perhaps Luffy will learn swordsmanship (from the Grandmaster) as well and will beat BB with that, proving that Zoro could even surpass his Captain at a certain point. :wellwell:

Bogard

You can't win
Status
Not open for further replies.