One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

You're right, i should have used this

More canon :kata:
Sure! By all means, do it!

But 'More canon'? Come on!!! Yes, Roger could probably have other fighting styles (you guys best hope that Garp was equal to Roger). But for now, you have no ground for that. We do have the ground to call Roger a swordsman. So man up! And admit it. At the least, you have no ground to make fun of us for calling Roger a swordsman based on current evidence.

This is the problem with you guys. You want to downplay Mihawk so much that you try to make fun of us for relying on current evidence. Mihawk is stronger than Shanks?!! Noo wayyy! Shanks is not a swordsman, he is a Hakiman who guards Raftel. But but but the sword? Nooo! He is a sword-user and that's different from swordsman. Do you guys even hear yourselves?

Do we over-wank Mihawk or Zoro sometimes? Yes. But you guys can't even accept current facts and evidence.

The flashback also highlights why Roger begged to oden and wb lol . If he is king , oden was the one who made him so
And how does that speak against the fact that Roger discovered a lot of islands and reached Laugh Tale at the end? How does that disprove the fact that Roger easily slapped Oden away while he and Primebeard equally clashed?
Sure, Roger's crew was a major part in Roger achieving his goal but it doesn't change the facts about his own achievements.

Lol this is sad man. Oda shows us roger being a swordsman but we don’t get to claim it for the simple reason that it upsets you guys😂I have manga panels to back up my argument. I have the theme of his two most known crewmen rayleigh and shanks being coc swordmasters to paint a trend within the roger pirates but that means jackshit to your headcanon as usual
Sure this is sad. There's yet no mention of Roger anything like a swordsman, let alone being the previous WSS.
According to that, Oda shows us 95% of the OP popularity being swordsman. And EOS Zoro > above them all, amirite?
Then try to back up the possibility that Roger's apparent WSS title was part of his incredible hype as well. ;)
Do we know that Shanks and Rayleigh have advanced CoC? Nope.
Post automatically merged:

And so was Roger's strength. :milaugh:
Primebeard, Prime Garp and Sengoku clearly disagree, lel.

Imagine Zoro wankers when there will be a flashback of Im and Joy Boy fighting with a sword against each other.
20+ WG members commenting about Zoro surpassing them... wouldn't look well, lol.

Yeah. Certainly looks like a serious Vista with killing intend. :yasu:

After all, Luffy will face Blackbeard, who can throw Gura punches while removing Luffy's rubber ability entirely; no gears, no stretching, no rubber durability. Then, CoC will shine.
Again ignoring narrative but ok...Vista didn't care about Ace or Luffy or even WB orders...he decided to chill and not do his best.

:lawsigh:

Instead of answering ...evades the point.

And how does that speak against the fact that Roger discovered a lot of islands and reached Laugh Tale at the end? How does that disprove the fact that Roger easily slapped Oden away while he and Primebeard equally clashed?
Sure, Roger's crew was a major part in Roger achieving his goal but it doesn't change the facts about his own achievements.

Sure this is sad. There's yet no mention of Roger anything like a swordsman, let alone being the previous WSS.
According to that, Oda shows us 95% of the OP popularity being swordsman. And EOS Zoro > above them all, amirite?
Then try to back up the possibility that Roger's apparent WSS title was part of his incredible hype as well. ;)

20+ WG members commenting about Zoro surpassing them... wouldn't look well, lol.
We don’t need someone to mention roger being a swordsman wanna know why? Because oda gave him his only named attacks and feats ever with a sword . Do you really need a thesis to explain that to you? Roger is a swordsman anything else is head canon

Bogard

You can't win
Sure! By all means, do it!

But 'More canon'? Come on!!! Yes, Roger could probably have other fighting styles (you guys best hope that Garp was equal to Roger). But for now, you have no ground for that. We do have the ground to call Roger a swordsman. So man up! And admit it. At the least, you have no ground to make fun of us for calling Roger a swordsman based on current evidence.

This is the problem with you guys. You want to downplay Mihawk so much that you try to make fun of us for relying on current evidence. Mihawk is stronger than Shanks?!! Noo wayyy! Shanks is not a swordsman, he is a Hakiman who guards Raftel. But but but the sword? Nooo! He is a sword-user and that's different from swordsman. Do you guys even hear yourselves?

Do we over-wank Mihawk or Zoro sometimes? Yes. But you guys can't even accept current facts and evidence.
I don't want to downplay anyone. I've said multiple times that i think Mihawk is as strong as Shanks, but i don't think he is Roger level. I'm just trying to follow manga logic, which is PK being above WSS. Oda always portrayed his manga that way since beginning of the serie, so i don't see it changing. You can make an argument with Shanks, but i don't see it happening with Roger.

Featwise you can only base things from a clash where Whitebeard was only using his bisento/COA/COC clash, when we know he still had the strongest paramecia(let alone awakening) that he wasn't using and thus it's very easy to see that Roger might have a power to match that

I am not talking about his pl . who cares about it. I am stating a fact that oden was the key to add meaning to Roger's own achievements.

We don’t need someone to mention roger being a swordsman wanna know why? Because oda gave him his only named attacks and feats ever with a sword . Do you really need a thesis to explain that to you? Roger is a swordsman anything else is head canon
Just answer me this question: Did the flashback even mention a single thing about Roger being the WSS? Roger being a swordsman is likely at this point but tell me, was his swordsmanship portrayed good enough to consider him as the previous WSS?
...And that's why, I'll simply stick up to the possible outcome of Roger having more than just swordsmanship.

Again ignoring narrative but ok...Vista didn't care about Ace or Luffy or even WB orders...he decided to chill and not do his best.

:lawsigh:

Instead of answering ...evades the point.
The narrative was that Vista couldn't stop giggling in front of Mihawk.
Narrative? you mean like the narrative of Whitebeard staying on his ship up until the Squardo incident? Instead of stopping Ace' execution? The narrative was to lay Ace' fate into Luffy's hands. Whitebeard himself said that everyone should clear the path for Luffy. Nothing changes the fact that Vista looked like he ate some of the broken Smile fruits. :kappa:

I am not talking about his pl . who cares about it. I am stating a fact that oden was the key to add meaning to Roger's own achievements.
Sure but I think everyone of Roger's crew played a certain part of his achievements - it is not different to Luffy who cannot be the Pirateking without Zoro, Sanji, Chopper or anyone else. Still doesn't disregard Luffy's own achievements which a few people tend to lowball around.

I don't want to downplay anyone. I've said multiple times that i think Mihawk is as strong as Shanks, but i don't think he is Roger level. I'm just trying to follow manga logic, which is PK being above WSS. Oda always portrayed his manga that way since beginning of the serie, so i don't see it changing. You can make an argument with Shanks, but i don't see it happening with Roger.

Featwise you can only base things from a clash where Whitebeard was only using his bisento/COA/COC clash, when we know he still had the strongest paramecia(let alone awakening) that he wasn't using and thus it's very easy to see that Roger might have a power to match that
Swordmanship + adv CoA /CoC

What else you expecting idk tbh.

M

MD Zolo

Well, sure. I am not denying that Roger MAY have other fighting styles.

But for now, Roger has only shown one fighting style (and with a named attack, something WB never did). So, why is it that you can't accept it now? Worst of all, implying we're the fools to believe that Roger swordsman.

And then you go to Manga Logic. Well sure. Even Mihawk said that being PK was more challenging than being WSS. But you can't provide any evidence as of now, so why don't you stop it? When you get the opportunity, you can go all out (and I know you all will, from experience of Ch. 938). For now, swordbois have upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.