Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 968: Oden's return

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes even one panel is technically enough to show it to us
Be honest bro, I can accept of Oden vs Whitebeard or Roger or Whitebeard vs Roger was over only one page/panel, but I hope in Oden vs Kaido case we get a full chapter of their battle. Overall we don´t get any chance anymore to see Oden in a battle, the whole plot around Oden vs Kaido is a major key for the incoming war against Kaido.

I mean Oda already make two good battles, one with Law vs Smoker and the another was Ace vs Blackbeard, he can make one battle chapter and would make everyone happy with that. As @Light D Lamperouge said it in the previous pages, Kaido vs Oden is a major factor and should be soon at least more then some panels. One battle chapter or even two would be nice.
Post automatically merged:

Imo, Oden will be defeated by Kaido in this encounter and then being held captive while on the other hand, the grandma will pretend to be Oden and then will tarnish his name, therefore making the Wano people to hates him and will love Orochi when he makes it as if he defeated Oden.
Great point, would be kinda nice twist and it would show again how dirty Orochi,Kaido and the grandma.
But didn´t Kinemon said that Oden save their lifes while encounter Kaido and the force? They hate himself because they run away while Oden was fighting right? And right now Kinemon and co are in Kuri and I doubt they go to flower capital after Oden said they should protect Momo and co.

Average chapter. though it was better when i read the official one from Mangaplus. What did Shanks ask ?

i think the Orochi Oden's about to attack is the real one and not the old woman as some predict. It's underwhelming that they skipped an important part, i wanted to see how Orochi and Kaido met and how they made a pact before Oden's arrival.

Check One Piece chapter 653 & 654. Luffy comes in Joy Boys place and makes a promise with Poseidon. Luffy is born in a far away sea ( East Blue)

The Whales are happy when Luffy is entering the New World in chapter 654.

He is Joyboy.

Luffy has the crew of history.

Luffy is Joy Boy and Roger

Zoro is Ryuma from 400-300 years ago and Ushimaru. They both are Shitsmoki.

Sanji- First Germa king 300 years ago

Robin is Oden

Franky is Tom Jinbei is Fusher Tiger and Othime

Ussop is Norland from 300 years ago.

Brook died and was reborn

Note how 400- 300 years ago is a recurring theme.

Some big events happened 400-300 years ago. Ryuma existed, Norland existed, Germa kingdom existed and was strong.

I'm guessing Roger's predecessor( joyboy's will) existed during this time, and tried to take out the WG without all the pieces and failed.

World Government performed a Grand clensing 400-300 years ago.

The WG also attacked Wano, 400- 300 years ago as well.

Ryuma dying mysteriously has WG Cipher Pol written all of it.

Luffy is the second King( Strawhat is a crown) The Giant Strawhat in Mariejois is meant for Shirahoshi( Poseidon). It belonged to the former poseidon from the Void Century

Inherited Will is not 100% reincarnation , Luffy inherited Roger's will which was originally Joyboy's will from the Void Century.

By the Way, Joyboy is an allias for leader of the Anveint Kingdom of D's.

Last edited:
Check One Piece chapter 653 & 654. Luffy comes in Joy Boys place and makes a promise with Poseidon. Luffy is born in a far away sea ( East Blue)

The Whales are happy when Luffy is entering the New World in chapter 654.

He is Joyboy.

Luffy has the crew of history.

Luffy is Joy Boy and Roger

Zoro is Ryuma from 400-300 years ago and Ushimaru. They both are Shitsmoki.

Sanji- First Germa king 300 years ago

Robin is Oden

Franky is Tom Jinbei is Fusher Tiger and Othime

Ussop is Norland from 300 years ago.

Brook died and was reborn

Note how 400- 300 years ago is a recurring theme.

Some big events happened 400-300 years ago. Ryuma existed, Norland existed, Germa kingdom existed and was strong.

I'm guessing Roger's predecessor( joyboy's will) existed during this time, and tried to take out the WG without all the pieces and failed.

World Government performed a Grand cleansing 400-300 years ago.

The WG also attacked Wano, 400- 300 years ago as well.

Ryuma dying mysteriously has WG Cipher Pol written all of it.

Luffy is the second King( Strawhat is a crown) The Giant Strawhat in Mariejois is meant for Shirahoshi( Poseidon). It belonged to the former poseidon from the Void Century

Inherited Will in not reincarnation, Luffy inherited Roger's will which was originally Joyboy's will from the Void Century. By the Way, Joyboy is an allias
Joyboy is perfect for Luffy.
The guy is a child with Joy in a Wonderful world that he explores.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Be honest bro, I can accept of Oden vs Whitebeard or Roger or Whitebeard vs Roger was over only one page/panel, but I hope in Oden vs Kaido case we get a full chapter of their battle. Overall we don´t get any chance anymore to see Oden in a battle, the whole plot around Oden vs Kaido is a major key for the incoming war against Kaido.

I still cant imagine Oda showing us the whole fighting style of kaido. So he can Show it against Oden and leaving his hybrid form for the Luffy-fight, but then we have an Oden way weaker then expected i guess. But he wont Show the same fighting style against Luffy and Oden on different times. I can just imagine he does it at the same time in the same chapter, like, a flashback für womeone who saw the fight.

Imo, Oden will be defeated by Kaido in this encounter and then being held captive while on the other hand, the grandma will pretend to be Oden and then will tarnish his name, therefore making the Wano people to hates him and will love Orochi when he makes it as if he defeated Oden.
Great theory, but there are still many Wano people that love Oden, as shown. They just can't say it because of Kaido.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
i thought about the same thing! i am sure Kaido must have tried to break his spirit as he loves to, to try to recruit him and/or torture him to say what he knows about poneglyphs and the One Piece (don't forget Momo's speech in Zou)..... so i can totally see that scenario happening during 5 year until some new event(?) force Kaido to finally kill Oden!

Do you guys think there will be another Roger or Whitebeard's flashback? :josad:
Whitebeard -> when Marco will rest peacefully after helping Luffy winning a battle. "Pop, Ace, the Little Guy on which you believed so hard make it".

Roger -> Parallels panels of Luffy and Roger on front of the One Piece and having more or less the same reaction.

Oden -> dying peacefully along Toki in a reconstructed castle because Toki send him and herself 40 years into the future where Wano has been totally rebuild and in front of him, a sculpture of their family : Oden, Toki, Hiyori and Momonosuke. A straw hat is on the head of Momonosuke now an adult, not far.

I still cant imagine Oda showing us the whole fighting style of kaido. So he can Show it against Oden and leaving his hybrid form for the Luffy-fight, but then we have an Oden way weaker then expected i guess. But he wont Show the same fighting style against Luffy and Oden on different times. I can just imagine he does it at the same time in the same chapter, like, a flashback für womeone who saw the fight.
So u saying Oden scars base Kaido who ain't even in his prime? Damn, even I don't think Oden is that weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.